Would you like to join a dynamic, fast-growing technology company, where no two days are alike?
Would you like to work for a company whose product touches millions of peoples’ lives every day?
Would you like to take part in development of a unique international team supporting the biggest global businesses in their key processes?
Answering YES to above questions makes you a perfect candidate for our new position!
What do your food, your clothes, your car, your furniture, your electronics and even your medicine all have in common? They all have labels, tickets and tags created with NiceLabel.
NiceLabel is a technology company, headquartered in Slovenia, and with offices across the globe. Thousands of businesses of all sizes rely on our technology to design, print and manage labels. It all started 26 years ago, with a tiny team developing software solutions. Since then, we’ve grown into a global business with offices in Slovenia, Germany, the US, China and Singapore. Over the past three years, we’ve doubled our revenue, received several awards and our technology is now used by millions of business users in more than 100 countries.
We help companies of all sizes and industries improve the quality, speed and efficiency of their labeling, while reducing costs. We help life science companies guarantee that the right medicine gets into the hands of those who need it. We help food and beverage manufacturers give consumers accurate information regarding food ingredients and allergens. And we help retailers and car manufacturers combat counterfeit products using the latest in label technology. Every day, we see how our technology helps businesses solve real problems and provide greater value and safety to their customers.
Join our team as our new Presales engineer in Germany and get the opportunity to use the latest digital technology to make the world safer for us all.
Ad language: English
Position: Pre-sales Engineer
Location: Obertshausen, Germany or home office
Expected experiences: 2+ years
Type of employment: Full-Time Regular
Apply for the job now
The Presales Engineer is responsible for recommending technical solutions to new & existing channel and large end user (‘Enterprise’) customers including the development of label designs and solution specification on desktops, through to multi-site, globally deployed web and Cloud platforms – often interfacing with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). Liaises with Professional Service Group on the development of proposals for Custom Projects.
Responsible for actively driving and managing the presales process with direct and channel customers the Presales Engineer must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Primarily engaged in a presales technical consultancy role, the Presales Engineer will provide technical assistance and guidance during the presales process by identifying customers’ technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
Key objectives of the position
- Support the Sales organization to meet its market share, revenue and P&L objectives throughout allocated territory.
- Work closely with key account managers and business development managers to gather customer requirements, sample data and define specific scenarios via remote sessions or on-site customer visits.
- Supporting sales team in presales stage and offer preparation.
- Identify solution components, unique benefits, differentiators, ROI and prepare presentations, demonstrations and proposals.
- Coordinate with sales team to clarify and advise on client’s requirements, provide initial budgetary estimates and assistance to finalization of proposal.
- Collaborate with NiceLabel sales representatives in identifying, qualifying and evaluating technical solution design.
- Act as consultant to the potential customer bringing together their requirements with NiceLabel capabilities resulting in potential revenue opportunities.
- Assist in the development of presentations, tools, and the execution of the sales strategies resulting in new business revenue as well as growing any existing relationships.
- Develop the customized value proposition and sales strategy on a per account basis and understand the technical and business challenges of the prospect.
- Build solution prototypes using NiceLabel products.
- Report internally on customer requirements to assist product marketing and product management in defining future product requirements.
- Provide specialist product insight into solutions development to support Sales teams in the EMEA and NiceLabel Reseller channels in the winning of end user business, analyzing end customer needs and proposing the optimal solutions achievable with NiceLabel products.
- Identify business and product development opportunities appropriate to NiceLabel’s overall strategy in the EMEA and globally and bring them to the attention of Sales and Product Management.
- Represent NiceLabel and its brands at all times in a professional and ethical manner. Maintain confidentiality of Company information appropriately and treating customer information with similar care.
- Coordination, preparation and execution of customized product trainings.
- Coordination, preparation and execution of customized customer workshops.
- Successfully completed technical studies.
- 2 + years of experience in a B2B technology or software solution selling.
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, WMS or MES systems, familiarity with database administration in SQL Server, T-SQL, knowledge of system and network management issues and tools.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English; other language is a plus.
- Ability to translate highly technical information for audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Excellent organization and time management skills meeting deadlines as required and motivating others to do the same.
- Ability to assess client’s needs and management requirements and creatively provide solutions that address those needs, solve clients’ problems and add value to the clients’ organization.
What't it like towork for us?
We’re a team. We believe in using the power of the team. The fastest path to creating value for our customers is all of us working together, sharing ideas and brainstorming to find the best solutions. Our goal is to create an environment where every individual employee can make an impact.
We’re curious. We nurture a culture of constant learning and innovation. We believe curiosity is a good thing, in all aspects of business.
We’re diverse. We value the contribution of a wide range of people, from different countries and backgrounds. We believe their differences make our business stronger.
We’re inclusive. Everybody in our team has equal access to opportunities. We foster open communication and information sharing as well as shared accountability and responsibility.
We’re virtual. Our employees work in virtual teams spanning borders and time zones. We use the latest technology every day, to communicate, collaborate and coordinate.
The position is based in Obertshausen (Frankfurt area) with the possibility to work from home. We look forward to receiving your application. To apply for this position, please apply via LinkedIn or send us your application and CV and writing sample with subject »Presales Engineer« at firstname.lastname@example.org.