Talk to sales
Many organizations are fighting the COVID-19 pandemic and we want to do our part to help them get highly anticipated vaccine and much needed food and medical equipment/supplies to those in need as quickly as possible. Labeling should not be an obstacle in getting critical items to the front line fast.
To that end, we are offering complimentary subscriptions to our cloud-based labeling solution and technical consulting services to:
- Vaccine manufacturers who are trying to deliver the Covid-19 vaccine to the most vulnerable groups
- All other manufacturers who are re-focusing on the production of respirators, disinfectants, masks or other critical healthcare supplies
- Farms and other food producers who must meet new labeling requirements to supply critical food to new supermarkets
- Hospitals and other organizations involved in fighting COVID-19
Companies that need to print GS1 pallet labels can find free templates at gs1/print-gs1.
In light of the ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, NiceLabel’s priority is to ensure the health and safety of our end user customers, business partners, colleagues and wider community.
Our team is based in ten countries and for many years already has been taking advantage of modern virtual collaboration tools. We have learned how to run all aspects of daily business remotely, productively and sustainably.
Our software is fully operational.
NiceLabel’s product, development, configuration and installation is digital. No CDs, USBs or other hardware need to be shipped. Engineers don’t have to come on site. Use our Label Cloud solution for on-demand label printing that is no touch, requiring zero IT footprint and is always-on.
We are open for support.
Our technical support team is available to help you keep your business running as usual. NiceLabel continues to be fully operational worldwide. NiceLabel provides:
- 24/7/365 technical support for Platinum users of Software Maintenance Agreements
- 8/5 technical support for Standard users of Software Maintenance Agreements
- Follow-the-sun support back-up (if one support location goes down, another picks up the load)
- Go to https://www.nicelabel.com/support for more information.
We are open for services.
To keep your staff and our team safe, NiceLabel pre-sales engineers successfully deliver all services remotely using online collaboration tools. We are present with you – virtually. We run workshops and training, we configure and deploy business software solutions. Our experienced team is available to share best practices on how to work virtually; please contact email@example.com to book a free session.
If you have any concerns regarding NiceLabel’s response to the coronavirus situation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by reaching out to your key NiceLabel contact, through Contact us or firstname.lastname@example.org to update you as our plans evolve.
The NiceLabel team is here to serve our partners and all companies that need to label or mark their products efficiently. We can help you increase the agility of your supply chain, without the risk of contagion.