NiceLabel Core Product Line Updated
30. Nov. 2010
Following the successful release of its flagship web printing product NiceLabel Portal, Euro Plus is moving to bring additional advanced features to its core desktop user base. The changes to the NiceLabel Suite software go beyond the usual tweaks and bug fixes, and further improve the connectivity and available standard support.
- NiceLabel has outgrown the boundaries of label design software long ago. NiceForm, a popular printing module of NiceLabel Suite and the base for NiceLabel Portal solutions, received the most attention in the latest release of NiceLabel Standard Series.
- NiceForm not only provides label data entry forms, but provides vital connectivity with other business applications. The new version further simplifies and extends the connectivity options in NiceForm with the introduction of the “Execute SQL Statement” action. This action simplifies data exchange and feedback at the time of printing.
The new updates bring:
- Flexibility - another key trait of NiceForm - is now further increased with support for an additional scripting language, Python.
- In the label design application NiceLabel Pro, the ASC (FACT) function was updated to reflect the changes to the standard, ensuring a faultless transition for users who have relied on NiceLabel for their ASC (FACT)-compliant label printing in the past.
- NiceLabel Express users now have a search field available in the print dialog, providing users with extensive Excel databases much easier access to their data. Among simple label designers, NiceLabel Express remains the only application which can connect to Microsoft Excel data.
Download an evaluation copy of NiceLabel and try out professional labeling software Demo for free!