Alliance Partner Program
Our Alliance Program is for manufacturers of printers and other hardware, independent software vendors and system integrators who need to execute labeling painlessly.
- We help you avoid customization.
- We make label design easy.
- We help you with printing to more than 4000 specialty printers.
- We help you complete projects more quickly and reduce your professional services costs.
- You bring your solutions to our large number of existing end users and global network of channel partners.
Loftware creates Alliances with two categories of partner:
- Hardware: Manufacturers of specialty printers and other hardware including mobile computers and vision inspection cameras etc.
- Software: Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and System Integrators (SIs)
What does an Alliance with Loftware do for you?
- We help our Alliance Partners to differentiate from competitors by offering users the best and easiest barcode labeling solution.
- We make it easy for ISVs to integrate their business applications with, and print to, many thousands of specialty printers. We optimize the barcode label design, label management and label print process.
- We help our alliance partners give users maximum ROI and a great customer experience when it comes to barcode labeling and marking. We streamline printer connectivity.
- We enable manufacturers to connect ISVs’ applications to their printers and to connect their printers securely to the Cloud.
There are three core activities within our Alliances Program:
- Connect: we build connectors and printer drivers between your products and ours
- Certify: we test and certify the integration
- Promote: we promote the combined solution
We have two guiding principles:
- Cloud First: We connect cloud applications with specialty printers without the need for any on-premise hardware or software.
- Mobile First: We connect mobile computers running business applications with specialty printers, whether they be on the stationary or mobile printers.
What valuable expertise does Loftware offer to our Alliance Partners?
Loftware has unique expertise in technologies that include:
- Next generation platform for customers driving 3 printers to thousands of printers available in the cloud or on-premise.
- Label Design: We make it easy and quick to design complex barcode and RFID labels
- Integration: Our strategy is to work out of the box with most ERP, MES and WMS
- Label management: We automatically track/control label changes and track all print history providing a digital audit trail.
- 4K+ Windows printer drivers: We develop of the drivers for speciality printers allowing you to easily drive any printer natively.
- Microsoft-certified, next generation drivers with native printer support from the NiceLabel platform.
- Label printers: Native printer support incorporates Unicode fonts including RTL support, printer resident fonts, printer resident barcodes, printer resident lines and boxes, printer counters, and real time printer clock.
- Direct marking printers: Support direct marking devices via store and recall. Advanced capabilities include multi-printhead support.
- Color label printers: Our drivers support inkjet and thermal transfer colour label printers natively. Colour separation is supported for thermal transfer dual ribbon printers. We also support other colour printers, including laser, via OEM Windows drivers.
- Printer monitoring and management analytics for visibility of all printers, print data, applications and users.
- Big data establishing predictive maintenance and managed print services
For printing from any Android, iOS or Windows device to any cloud connected printer without the need for any software on-premise.
We connect our cloud label management system with other cloud-based business application. This lets you print direct from your existing business transactions with your master data. Our vision is to work out of the box with these business systems.
Enables connectivity between specialty printers, Cloud business applications and mobile computers, with no need for custom connectors, and no need to install any software on premise. This zero-foot print approach means no print servers, no proxies, no VPNs, and Windows drivers on-premise.
We make it easy to encode RFID labels and to log data such as the TID.
There are three tracks in the Alliance Partner Program
Printer Manufacturer Partner
Loftware has active development and maintenance programs for drivers, utilities, software and protocols that optimize printer performance.
Independent Software Vendor who integrates NiceLabel technology and sells the combined solution.
Independent Software Vendor who integrates NiceLabel technology. Co-operates with members of the Loftware Channel Partner Program to sell the combined solution
How does our Alliance Partner Program work?
All our partnerships start with technology
Together, we develop optimized connectors or printer drivers for your products based on a jointly agreed specification. We partner with our ISVs to develop and certify business connectors. For our printer manufacturers, we develop co-branded Microsoft Certified Windows printer drivers.
From technology, we build business together
Our mutual goal is to generate high-quality leads. We enable your sales engineers and salespeople. We co-operate in sales and marketing programs.
Product roadmap and long-term vision
We build a long-term business relationship together that is mutually beneficial. We create multi-year software co-development and marketing roadmaps.
|Development and maintenance of business connectors and Microsoft certified Windows drivers||Includes:
|Windows printer drivers annual maintenance contract for printer manufacturers||Annual subscription to sustaining engineeringIncludes:
|NiceLabel cloud connected printer standard for printer manufacturers||Make your printers cloud-connected:
|Microsoft WHQL certification||Microsoft certification for Windows Printer Drivers for customer assurance and for validation of the solution.|
|Co-branded NiceLabel software||Includes:
|Label Cloud Demo Account||Access to a shared account to design and demonstrate label printing|
|Co-branded NiceLabel Free Designer software||Seeds the market by starting end users with label design and printing to your printers.|
|Access to NiceLabel Partner Academy||Interactive, online, hands-on Product and Technical training|
|Co-marketing campaigns to channel partners||
|NiceLabel Digital Partner Program||