Centralizing and standardizing pharmaceutical labeling
In today’s pharmaceutical marketplace, labeling plays a more critical role than ever before.
It is an essential tool for ensuring patient safety and pharmaceutical supply chain traceability.
Would you like to:
- Reduce the cost and time of label design?
- Streamline regulatory compliance, lower risks and increase quality?
- Instill agility into the labeling process, for a faster time-to-market and increased sales?
- Increase supply chain efficiency through a standardized labeling process?
Labeling: mission-critical for pharmaceutical companies
Drug recalls have increased by more than 65% over the past 10 years.
of pharmaceutical recalls are due to errors in product labeling or packaging artwork.
The average cost to distribute a recall notice is $8 million.
Pharmaceutical product recalls occur about 20 times per week in the U.S. alone.
Learn how creating a standardized, global labeling strategy benefits pharmaceutical companies
Download this e-book and read about the 4 common labeling challenges and how to tackle them.
Create a standardized labeling environment
Many pharmaceutical manufacturers struggle with a siloed approach to label production, with separate systems for each stage of the labeling process. Our labeling solution unites every labeling task on one platform, from design to management to print. It also integrates with your business systems, all kinds of printers, and serialization and aggregation machines becoming the central point of contact for all of your systems.
Simplify the label design and label changes process
- Design complex labels that can be used across any printer brand or model in minutes, without coding.
- Use universal templates and the graphical “label comparison” tool to consolidate label designs and reduce the number of label variations.
- Improve speed and flexibility in making label changes.
Streamline quality assurance processes
- Digitize and standardize label approval processes to avoid manual quality assurance and misslabeling.
- Control and streamline label lifecycle management using the centralized, digital label catalog.
- Keep full control of all label changes and get full traceability and visualization of every label ever printed.
Comply with regulatory requirements
- Comply with US and EU regulations, such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11, using built-in role-based access, document versioning, configurable approval workflows, electronic records and electronic signatures (ERES).
- Easily maintain a validated and compliant labeling solution with our validation acceleration pack and validation services.
Integrate labeling with serialization and aggregation systems
- Unite label design, approval, maintenance, serialization and aggregation on one platform.
- Avoid doing verification runs on the production lines - decouple the layout from the production line set-up and handle label design and verification process offline.
- Digitize label approval workflows and automate the deployment of the right label templates for the right products to the lines.
Extend standardized labeling to your business partners
- Extend standardized labeling to contract manufacturers, distributors and other suppliers within minutes.
- Improve supply chain efficiency, while reducing labor and inventory costs.
- Guarantee accurate labels regardless of suppliers’ printers and IT infrastructure.
Use future proof labeling technology built for pharmaceutical companies
NiceLabel technology enables pharmaceutical companies to use a single software platform for all printing devices and for all packaging and shipping, from primary to tertiary labeling. In the cloud or on-premise.
We partner and integrate with
Digitally transforming labeling leads to tangible results
57% of the pharmaceutical companies on the
Forbes 2000 list use our technology
Using our label management system, pharmaceutical manufacturers can respond more quickly to changing market conditions and requirements, ensure accurate, consistent labels and get products to market faster.
Pharmaceutical labeling success stories
Helping Boehringer Ingelheim create a global, standardized labeling process.Learn more >
How Chr. Hansen modernized labeling to streamline processes and SAP integration with a validated systemLearn more >
Pharmaceutical company Krka streamlines compliance and label management.Learn more >
How Bilthoven Biologicals used the modernizing of their IT infrastructure to transform their labeling process.Learn more >
Let us help you transform your labeling
We know that labeling is a business-critical function in the pharmaceutical industry. Your labeling system needs to meet the unique regulatory requirements and market demands in every country where you do business.
Our Professional Services Group (PSG) is a team of trained industry professionals who offer services tailored to life science companies. PSG works with you to ensure your system is configured and implemented according to best practices, and that it is validated according to pharmaceutical industry standards. They secure the smooth, efficient transformation of your labeling.
Let us help you transform your labeling
Contact a NiceLabel Pharmaceutical specialist