Differentiate. Become a solution provider.
Most resellers in our industry compete on price because of product commoditization. At NiceLabel we help partners create real end-user value, which helps you differentiate from your competition and earn higher margins.
We will help you transform your company from selling low-margin products to high-value solutions. We’ll educate you on new market opportunities that will help you get more leads. We'll also help you sell and build solutions to win those leads and turn them into loyal customers.
We help grow your business by connecting you with customers. We have created an innovative digital partner program that will drive your revenue growth.
- We will e-mail you real-time leads when a customer downloads trial software.
- We lock trial downloads to you, ensuring that your referrals become your customers.
- We will pay you commission for all software sold on our ecommerce market place.
- We will help you sell labels and ribbons with our new "buy supplies" software buttons.
As a NiceLabel Partner you get all the sales and marketing support you need to grow your business, not just NiceLabel products:
- Digital partner program and e-commerce revenue.
- Pre-sales and business development manager support.
- Be the first to know about market opportunities like new labeling regulations.
- Website exposure and marketplace.
- Online sales and marketing tools.
- Wsparcie działań prowadzonych poza Internetem (imprez) na rzecz zdobywania potencjalnych klientów.
NiceLabel is committed to providing exceptional customer support. Our experienced support team works very closely with developers to ensure you receive the best possible support. Partners have access to:
- Pre-sales and technical support
- Dealer demo licenses
- Solution building support
- Support and maintenance contracts
To help differentiate your business and drive growth, NiceLabel organizes training workshops for our partners. Sessions focus on:
- How to build labeling solutions adjusted to meet customers’ specific processes and requirements.
- How to create solutions that make the labeling process simpler, faster and more accurate.
- How to differentiate by creating solutions instead of selling designer boxes.