NiceLabel is an internationally diverse team of empowered and effective individuals pursuing a common goal in a stimulating environment where smart work gets rewarded, innovation is valued and collaboration thrives.
Many of the world’s largest organizations rely on the NiceLabel platform as the most advanced barcode and label technology available today. A majority of Fortune 500 companies use our robust next generation software platform.
To strengthen our international sales team, we are looking for a Pre-sales Engineer (m/f).
Supporting the value proposition in the pre-sales process with the sales team during the discovery phase as part of the overall sales strategy. Working closely with key account managers and business development managers to gather customer requirements, sample data and define specific scenarios via remote sessions or on-site customer visits. Identifying solution components, unique benefits, differentiators, ROI and preparing presentations, demonstrations and proposals. The role of Pre-Sales Engineer is also solving support issues, managing major projects, implementing NiceLabel solutions and providing trainings to our partners and clients.
Ad language: English
Position: Pre-sales Engineer
Location: Šenčur, Slovenia (NiceLabel HQ)
Expected experiences: 5+ years
Type of employment: Full-Time Regular
Apply for the job now
Why should you join NiceLabel?
- Opportunity to work at a company that digitally transforms the world of labeling and is a trend-setter in multiple industries
- Be a part of an international, innovative and fast growing software group
- Be a part of a highly motivated, technologically advanced and success-oriented team
- Acquire deep industry expertise and increased sales competency through on-the-job experience and professional training
- Gain access to career development opportunities including international experience
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Competitive compensation, with uncapped variable compensation component
- Enjoy an engaging and flexible work environment where a healthy work/life balance is promoted
- Access to modern IT and business tools to assure your success at work
NiceLabel is an exceptional place to work. Our products are considered best-in-class and we invest in developing our people. We pursue happy, healthy, rewarding long-term relationships with our customers, our partners, and our employees. At NiceLabel you can apply your experience and unique skills to very challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. We value the diversity of your experience and ability.
- Supporting Sales team at Pre-sales and offer preparation
- Coordination with Sales team to clarify and advise on client’s requirements, provide initial budgetary estimates and assistance to finalization of Project proposal
- Cooperating in negotiations for winning development orders
- Responsible for preparation and review of specifications of development tasks
- Managing projects or parts of projects, including scheduling tasks, deadlines, milestones and identifying possible uncertainties and risks for client or company
- Control over project or part of product's development lifecycle
- Representing central communication point between the company and customer during project implementation, installation and configuration of solutions at customers
- Involvement in all post-sales stages of projects (design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance)
- Training on NiceLabel products, participating in training of colleagues to impart experience, knowledge and expertise
- Providing the first line of field system support on-site and remotely
- Acting as a technical liaison between customers and the NiceLabel Sales team to meet and maintain customer needs
- Understanding service processes and options that are linked with the customers’ specifications
- Assisting in the coordination of project activities such as schedules, subcontractor interactions, report creation, presentation preparation, and status reporting
- Help with solving support issues on projects
- Successfully completed technical studies
- 5 + years of experience in a B2B technology, label printing or AIDC environment
- Knowledge of ERP, CRM, WMS or MES systems, familiarity with database administration in SQL Server, T-SQL, knowledge of system and network management issues and tools
- Fluent in spoken and written English; other language is a plus
- Ability to translate highly technical information for audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Excellent organization and time management skills meeting deadlines as required and motivating others to do the same
- Ability to assess client’s needs and management requirements and creatively provide solutions that address those needs, solve clients’ problems and add value to the clients’ organization
- Clear understanding of the solution and value based sales process
- Ability to build trust and rapport quickly and develop influential relationships at all levels of an organization
- Strong business awareness, competitive drive and determination, work ethic
- Team player – works hard to build cross functional, cross regional and international relationships.
- Flexible approach to working in an organization where additional tasks outside of normal responsibilities may be required to support the overall business.
- Proactive, has desire for self-learning and is self-motivated.
- Attention to Detail, but maintaining “Big picture” view.
- Ability to travel
We look forward to receiving your application. To apply for this position, please send us your application and CV in English with subject »Pre-Sales Engineer« at firstname.lastname@example.org