How can channel partners thrive in these challenging times and beyond?
Tuesday, 30 June, 11 am EDT
NiceLabel, a leading global developer of label design software and label management systems, is introducing a new cloud-based business model that will enable its channel partners to deliver labeling solutions-as-a-service securely and remotely in the pandemic and beyond.
The new NiceLabel channel offering is based around Label Cloud, the world’s first multi-tenant labeling software-as-a-service. The cloud-based labeling solution acts as a virtual collaboration tool for labeling, enabling NiceLabel’s reseller partners to demonstrate, sell and configure labeling solutions for customers, remotely from their home. This new approach to selling and supporting labeling turns remote working from a barrier to a competitive advantage for customers.
In this webinar, Paul Vogt, Channel Marketing Director at NiceLabel, we will explain how NiceLabel’s Label Cloud is the labeling solution that you can sell and support from home:
- Demo live software: you and your customer collaborate on screen in real time
- Design and approve label templates, print applications
- Deploy: make your label and forms designs available via browser
- Delegate: set up your customer to manage his own labeling processes remotely
- Direct: Manage your customers’ applications and replenish supplies automatically by having visibility of inventory
Webinar language: English
Paul Vogt, Channel Marketing Director,
Not a NiceLabel partner yet? Seize the opportunity and join our partner network!