Download the EU food labeling solution and start printing EU compliant labels today
We created a complete solution for managing your labels in compliance with the EU regulation. This solution includes:
- A predesigned label template that you can easily modify to suit your needs
- A predesigned label printing form so production staff can quickly print accurate labels
- A database you can use to manage your product and nutrition data
- An easy-to-use form that allows your authorized staff manage the data.
Design labels in minutes without IT help
NiceLabel Designer has a familiar, Microsoft Word-like interface which makes it easy for even first-timers to design labels in a matter of minutes. Design, barcoding or advanced IT skills are no longer needed: you can use pre-defined templates or create a label from scratch easily, using drag and drop tools!
Increase productivity and eliminate errors
NiceLabel’s all-in-one printing forms ensure users quickly print the right labels without errors. The intuitive touch-screen-ready interface minimizes the need for user training even if they have no computer skills.
NiceLabel generates smart label templates, allowing you to store product data in a database, not in a label design. This means:
- You use only one label template for all products.
- Production staff can’t change product data or label design.
- Authorized personnel can manage product data easily.
The EU directive 1169/2011 at a glance
Scope of the new regulation:
- Mandatory nutrition information on processed foods;
- Mandatory origin labelling of unprocessed meat from pigs, sheep, goats and poultry;
- Highlighting allergens e.g. peanuts or milk in the list of ingredients;
- Better legibility i.e. minimum size of text: letter x height needs to be at least 1.2mm
- Requirements on information on allergens also cover non pre-packed foods including those sold in restaurants and cafés.