We are currently looking for a HR Manager NL Group to join the Operations team in our headquarter office. We wish to appoint an ambitious and experienced HR manager to work as a business partner with the international team to develop the business further. The position would suit an individual with experience in both large international organizations and also smaller growing technology businesses.
Key requirements are a willingness to work hands on at an operational level while also implementing strategic initiatives with other managers in an agile manner. Developing and implementing best practice processes is an important aspect of the role. Recruiting, retaining, developing and motivating people by working in partnership with functional managers with less HR experience is more important.
Ad language: English
Position: HR Manager
Location: Sencur, Slovenia (NiceLabel HQ)
Expected experiences: several years of HR related experience, working in international environment and/or in a role of HR business partner with middle management experience
Type of employment: Full-Time Regular
Required level of education: A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is the minimum requirement for this position
Type or direction of education: Not specified
Apply for the job
Summary of HR Manager’s key responsibilities:
- Management and execution of all aspects of HR strategy, policy and process implementation.
- Ensuring NL has a team capable of executing its strategy today and in the future.
- Identifying, proposing and implementing best practice HR approaches to create business value.
- Supporting functional managers in recruitment, compensation, development and management.
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day HR operational activities.
- Global responsibility for the HR function.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Development and implementation of agreed HR Policy and Processes globally:
- Performance management
- Compensation benchmarking and structure
- Financial control of direct and indirect costs of HR
- Legal support and compliance with tax and employment legislation directly and in coordination with specialist advisors as required.
- Collaborating with functional managers to build organizational capabilities; ensuring a talent pipeline, succession planning and personal development programs.
- Supporting and coaching team leaders in HR related matters
- Responsibility for HR administration (HR documentation, the maintenance of the personnel database, reporting, monthly payroll coordination, hiring process administration, Health & Safety coordination, cooperation with external HR agencies and other activities, internal events organization etc.)
- Acting as promoter of NiceLabel culture, management style and organizational values
Education, experience and key skills
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is the minimum requirement for this position, with several years of HR related experience, working in international environment and/or in a role of HR business partner with middle management experience.
- Must have native Slovenian and excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office is required. The role requires a high degree of comfort using and promoting the use of technology to support the business plans.
- The candidate shall have excellent communication skills combined with ability to listen. He/she shall be agile in action, positive in interaction, clear and transparent both in communication as well as in action with high level of emotional intelligence.
- He/she shall have the ability to see general patterns and build, work and execute workable solutions, construct processes and systems to optimize group operations as well as make sure these get implemented successfully. He/she shall be able to be assertive with different levels of coworkers without a formal position and shall be able to work and achieve targets and goals with employees as well as top management without having formal reporting relationship.
- Integrity in action and highest standards related to confidentiality protection are a key requirement.
- Effective problem-solving skills. Ability to function independently to solve problems and provide creative solutions through initiative, subject knowledge, and drive.
- Must function well in a team atmosphere as well as be able to work well independently, be a goal-oriented, persistent, persevering and pleasant in relationships.
- Direct and Indirect supervision and management of staff working on HR related matters globally.
- Direct and indirect relationships with external service providers (on payroll, legal, tax, social legislation, outsourced HR services or other HR related topics).
Periodic travel to other company locations is required ranging from 10%-20% of available work time.
The job post is located in the company headquarters in Šenčur, Slovenia. The work will encompass both regular operational as well as project related activities and may entail certain levels of stress related to multitasking, competing priorities or project deadlines.
Why Work for Us?
- Great work environment and corporate culture - we have a global presence, yet we have a small, personable office environment
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team and expand skills across geographic boundaries
- Countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally - with numerous training programs and outlets for development, we ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals