You are viewing an older version of this NiceLabel product.
We recommend you check the recently released NiceLabel 2017.
The most affordable way to print labels from a database
Design basic barcode labels in minutes with our easy-to-use label designer.
Use Microsoft Excel as a simple database and spend less time designing and maintaining barcode label formats.
Designer Express wizards help you quickly and easily design barcode labels. Start printing finished barcode labels in minutes!
- Use a wizard to create label templates or use pre-designed label templates
- Object wizards include counters, prompts and date/time stamps
- Connect to Excel spreadsheets with Database wizard
- Create and configure barcodes with Barcode wizard
- Access comprehensive Clipart library with Graphic wizard
You're already familiar with MS Excel so why not use it to improve your labeling? Rather than create 10 identical barcode labels, design 1 and use 10 rows of spreadsheet data.
- Design fewer labels templates and get started printing faster
- Manage your label data easier in a spreadsheet
- Make maintenance faster by consolidating designs
- Reduce label design and printing errors
- Print more efficiently by eliminating print-time data entry
Use NiceLabel label design software and printer drivers for maximum performance and control of any laser or inkjet printer.
- Industry standard Windows drivers for 2500+ label printers
- Native support for your label printers bar codes, fonts, and other features
- Tested by Microsoft for superior Windows compatibility
- Support for any printer with a Windows driver
Designer Express is ideal for simple labelling requirements and includes all common 1D, 2D and composite barcodes.
- Variable text and bar code fields support database, prompts, counters and date/time stamps
- Includes over 60 different barcode types
- Wide selection of graphical objects
- Variable field and internal printer variable support
Основы разработки этикеток
Learn about the basic label objects, alignment tools, and variable data integration.Play
Label Design Webinar
See a comprehensive overview of label design, from basic to advanced customization.Play
Variable field values
See a quick overview of variable values and how to create variable fields on a label.Play