You are viewing an older version of this NiceLabel product.
We recommend you check the recently released NiceLabel 2017.
Simplify your label printing process
PowerForms Desktop allows you to design barcode labels and create error-free printing applications.
It allows you to easily adapt the printing interface to your business and user needs. Only purpose-built solutions minimize manual data entry, eliminate human error and increase efficiency.
Create reliable barcode label printing applications without any programming.
Select the database record, see the label preview, and the printer status, and then print your labels.
- Include tight data-entry validation constraints and reduce manual keying errors.
- Disable printing when the printer is in error state avoiding label misprints and duplicate serial numbers.
- Print preview displays an exact real-time label representation as you key data or select database records.
Touchscreen applications improve ease-of-use and increase productivity. Simplified visual data selection helps the user print labels faster with fewer errors.
Benefits of touchscreen applications:
- Remove the need for slow and error-prone keyboard data entry.
- Universal icons based interface that doesn't need to be translated.
- Require no training, ideal for environments with high staff turnover or seasonal workers.
- Reduces downtime caused by a faulty keyboard or mouse.
Make it easy for your operators to do their job. Customize the application to fit your business processes and user needs. PowerForms provides the exact level of functionality the user needs.
- Preview and print multiple labels from a single form.
- Let the database automatically select label formats for specific records.
- Build re-usable sub-menus that contain work instructions, printer cleaning guides and support tips.
Integrate with production devices and software and use data from external sources on your labels. You can even forward the data to other business systems every time you print. Easily interface with bar code scanners, weight scales, PLCs, print applicators and other hardware.
- Control and monitor the real-time status of production hardware.
- Read and write data to and from other business systems.
- Connect through RS232, TCP/IP, web services, SQL queries and custom scripting.
Not only am I fascinated by the simplicity of PowerForms, but also due to how fast we could build this solution.
PowerForms builds applications faster than programming languages such as C# or VB.NET. This reduces application development costs and time to deployment.
- Easy drag-and-drop operation lets you build robust applications without coding errors.
- Allow non-programmers to build applications
- Design your printing applications just like you design your labels
- Create label printing, database management and data collection applications