NiceLabel to exhibit at LogiMAT 2020
29. Jan. 2020
NiceLabel is exhibiting at LogiMAT 2020, the biggest annual intralogistics exhibition in Europe, taking place at Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre from March 10-12, 2020. Come and visit us at Booth D01 in Hall 6 to see the next generation labeling technology in action and learn how our clients, including Boehringer Ingelheim, Siemens and Würth, have digitally transformed their labeling.
At the event, NiceLabel will showcase its cutting-edge labeling and marking technology that helps companies of all sizes improve the quality, speed and efficiency of their labeling, while reducing cost. Our team will be pleased to demonstrate Label Cloud, the world’ first label management system hosted in the cloud; it is a cloud edition of our widely known Label Management System and requires no IT infrastructure, installation or IT support.
The NiceLabel team will explain how companies can use a single software platform for all printing and marking devices and for all packaging and shipping, from primary to tertiary labeling. In this way, they can meet regulatory requirements faster, reduce labor costs, get product to market faster and avoid recalls related to labeling errors. The result is a more agile manufacturing operation that enables companies to meet current and future challenges and to compete in an increasingly complex market environment. We will illustrate this with our clients’ success stories, from Boehringer Ingelheim and Siemens who standardized their labeling across global factories, to Würth that transformed supplier labeling with our future-proof labeling solution.
“We are noticing a growing number of companies from across all industry sectors looking to modernize their legacy labeling systems and processes in an effort to keep pace with customer demands and regulatory requirements. At LogiMAT, NiceLabel will demonstrate how our solution ensures efficient labeling process across the extended supply chain; for example, with our supplier labeling solution, companies can reduce inventory, move products more quickly through the warehouse, and ultimately realize substantial savings. We will also show how our Label Management System empowers all users to design and deploy labels, and how it streamlines, automates and improves the quality assurance process. From our channel partners' perspective, we will explain how system integrators can differentiate their business and create real end-user value with NiceLabel, allowing them to build new business opportunities,” said Nigel Street, Sales Director EMEA at NiceLabel.
To learn more about NiceLabel’s barcode labeling solutions and to discuss how NiceLabel can help you transform and improve your labeling process, visit NiceLabel’s booth D01 / Hall 6 at LogiMAT.
You are also welcome to visit our partners demonstrating the NiceLabel software:
- Andreas Laubner GmbH (Hall 4 | booth D51)
- Avery Dennison (East entrance | booth ES55)
- Barcodat GmbH (Hall 4 | booth C31)
- Bluhm Systeme GmbH (Hall 4 | booth F21)
- contact Auszeichnungssysteme K-D Hermann GmbH (Hall 4 | booth D50)
- COT Computer OEM Trading GmbH (Hall 6 | booth C07)
- DATA ELEKTRONIK GmbH (Hall 8 | booth B32)
- Dresden Informatik (Hall 8 | booth F80)
- EPSON Deutschland GmbH (Hall 6 | booth B60)
- GLOBOS Logistik- und Informationssysteme GmbH (Hall 6 | booth B31)
- ICS Group (Hall 8 | booth A21)
- KUMAIDENT GmbH (Hall 8 | booth B09)
- MARSCHALL GmbH & Co. KG (Hall 1 | booth F16)
- Novexx Solutions GmbH, REA (Hall 6 | booth A41)
- PANDA PRODUCTS Barcode-Systeme GmbH (Hall 8 | booth G78)
- PriorityID GmbH (Hall 6 | booth B31)
- REA Elektronik GmbH (Hall 6 | booth F15)
- SRD Maschinenbau GmbH (Hall 1 | booth F16)
- TOKO Etikettier- und Drucksysteme GmbH & Co. KG (Hall 4 | booth B05)