End User License Agreement
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (THIS "AGREEMENT") IS A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU (DEFINED BELOW) AND EURO PLUS, D.O.O., A COMPANY ORGANIZED AND EXISTING UNDER THE LAWS OF SLOVENIA, WITH ITS REGISTERED ADDRESS AT POSLOVNA CONA A 2, 4208 SENCUR, SLOVENIA AND ITS AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, "NICELABEL"). BY CLICKING THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON OR PROVIDING A ORDER TO NICELABEL, OR DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, ACCESSING OR USING ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY NICELABEL TO YOU OR ANY ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SOFTWARE") YOU (A) ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS, AND (B) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT, IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF YOUR ORGANIZATION, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, POWER AND AUTHORITY TO, AND DO, ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ITS BEHALF. IN THE EVENT AN INDIVIDUAL IS ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF (I) HIMSELF OR HERSELF, "YOU" (OR "YOUR") REFERS TO SUCH INDIVIDUAL, OR (II) A CORPORATE OR OTHER PUBLIC OR PRIVATE ENTITY, "YOU" (OR "YOUR") REFERS TO THAT ENTITY, AND SUCH INDIVIDUAL CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE IS AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SUCH ENTITY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, NICELABEL WILL NOT AND DOES NOT AGREE TO LICENSE ANY RIGHT TO USE OR ACCESS THE SOFTWARE TO YOU. IN SUCH EVENT, CLICK "CANCEL" AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, ACCESS, USE OR COPY THE SOFTWARE.
The Software is licensed to you, not sold. The Software is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. Except for the limited license granted in this Agreement, NiceLabel and its licensors retain all right, title and interest in the Software, all copies thereof, and all proprietary rights in the Software and any associated documentation, including copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secret rights.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Subject to and conditioned upon your payment of the License Fees when due and your strict compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, during the term of this Agreement, NiceLabel grants you a revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, limited license to use, solely by and through your Authorized Users, the Software and Documentation, solely as set forth in this Section 1 and subject to all conditions and limitations set forth in this Agreement. This license set forth in this Section 1 grants you the right, exercisable solely by and through your Authorized Users, to:
a. Download, copy and install in accordance with the Documentation one (1) copy of the Software on each of the number of computers set forth on the Order owned or leased, and controlled by, you. Unless the Order expressly states that you are purchasing a multi-user license, each such computer shall be for a single Authorized User. In addition to the foregoing, you have the right to make one copy of the Software solely for archival purposes and one copy of the Software solely for backup purposes, provided that you shall not, and shall not allow any Person to, install or use any such copy other than if and for so long as any copy installed in accordance with the preceding sentence is inoperable and, provided, further, that you uninstall and otherwise delete such inoperable copies. All copies of the Software made by you: (i) will be the exclusive property of NiceLabel, (ii) will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (iii) must include all trademark, copyright, patent, and other Intellectual Property Rights notices contained in the original; and
b. Use and run the Software as properly installed in accordance with this Agreement and the Documentation, solely as set forth in the Documentation and solely for your internal business purposes.
2. LIMITATIONS ON LICENSE.
a. General Restrictions. You shall not, and shall require your Authorized Users not to, directly or indirectly: (i) acquire the Software in any manner other than by downloading it from http://www.nicelabel.com or installing it from an authentic DVD containing the Software; (ii) use, (including making any copies of) the Software or Documentation beyond the scope of the license granted in Section 1, (iii) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Software or any part thereof, (iv) modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Software or Documentation or any part thereof; (v) alter or modify any disabling mechanism which may be resident in the Software; (vi) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Software, or any features or functionality of the Software, to any Third Party for any reason, whether or not over a network or on a hosted basis, including in connection with the internet or any web hosting, wide area network (WAN), virtual private network (VPN), virtualization, time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud, or other technology or service; (vii) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices provided on or with the Software or Documentation, including any copy thereof, (viii) except as expressly set forth in Section 1, copy the Software or Documentation, in whole or in part, (ix) use the Software or Documentation in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; or (x) use the Software or Documentation for purposes of competitive analysis of the Software, the development of a competing software product or service, or any other purpose that is to NiceLabel's commercial disadvantage.
b. Specific Restrictions.
i Single User License. Single user licenses (Designer Express, Designer Pro 1 user and PowerForms Desktop, PowerForms Runtime) are permitted to be installed on a single computer and used to design and print labels manually on any number of printers. Only a single Authorized User, and not multiple, concurrent Authorized Users, may operate and use a single user license. User sessions operated through Windows Remote Desktop Services, Citrix or other similar software may only be accessed by one user at a time. You shall not use a single user license to generate printer language files for subsequent use by a non-NiceLabel software or "print system."
ii. Multi-User License. Multi-user licenses (Designer Pro multi user, PowerForms Suite, LMS Pro and LMS Enterprise) permits you to install the Software on an unlimited number of computers but limits the number of connected printers to which the Software directly prints or to which a PDF or other electronic document or data stream created by the Software is printed (each, a "Printer") to which you may print ("Authorized Printers") to the amount specified on your Order or jointly used by such computers in any seven (7) day period. While NiceLabel attempts to monitor the number of Printers you are using, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are licensed for the actual number of Printers you are using. You shall notify NiceLabel promptly before any increase in the number of Authorized Printers of the Software. To the extent your Printer use exceeds the number of Authorized Printers, you shall promptly pay NiceLabel additional License Fees attributable to such excess usage.
iii. Non-Production License. A non-production license permits you to use the Software only for test, development, quality assurance, backup and other similar non-production environments. For the avoidance of doubt, you are prohibited from using the Software for commercial label production if you do not have a single-user license or multi-user license.
iv. Territorial Restrictions. You may only use the Software in the country in which it was purchased. If you desire to obtain a global license, please contact NiceLabel. Territorial restrictions shall not apply to Affiliated Companies and contractors.
c. Responsibility for Use of Software. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Software and/or Documentation is in compliance with all foreign, federal, state, and local laws, whether in the form of statutes, regulations, rules, standards, directives, guidelines, judicial or administrative decisions, or any other federal, state, or local action having the effect of law. You shall be responsible and liable for all uses of the Software and Documentation through access thereto provided by you, directly or indirectly. Specifically, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall be responsible and liable for all actions and failures to take required actions with respect to the Software and Documentation by your Authorized Users or by any other Person to whom you or an Authorized User may provide access to or use of the Software and/or Documentation, whether such access or use is permitted by or in violation of this Agreement. You will keep any passwords associated with the use of the Software in strict confidence, and will not share such passwords with any third party.
d. Enhancements. NiceLabel reserves the right to upgrade, enhance, change or modify the Software at any time in its sole discretion ("Enhancements"). Any Enhancements made available to you by NiceLabel, if any, will be subject to the terms of this Agreement, except to the extent that conflicting or more restrictive provisions are agreed upon in future agreements relating to such Enhancements. NiceLabel will make all upgrades within a major version (e.g., version 6.2 to version 6.3) available to you at no additional charge at http://www.nicelabel.com/downloads/all-software-downloads. All upgrades to a new major version (e.g., version 6 to version 7) are only available to you free of charge if you purchased an SMA (as defined below). To receive an upgrade to a new version, Licensee must request an upgrade key by contacting NiceLabel at firstname.lastname@example.org (if under SMA).
3. TERM AND TERMINATION. The license will commence on the date you first use the Software and continue in effect until it is terminated as provided herein. Without prejudice to any other rights, NiceLabel may terminate this Agreement immediately upon written notice to you: (a) if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; or (b) as set forth in Section 6(b). In the event of any expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, you must remove all copies of the Software and all of its components from all of your systems, and destroy all related media and documentation, if any.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY ASSOCIATED UPDATES (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND ENHANCEMENTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, NICELABEL, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, NICELABEL PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE LICENSED SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY NICELABEL SHALL CREATE ANY ADDITIONAL NICELABEL WARRANTIES OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF NICELABEL'S OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER. THE SOFTWARE MAY BE USED TO ACCESS AND TRANSFER INFORMATION OVER THE INTERNET. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NICELABEL DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE INTERNET AND THAT: (I) VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER UNDESIRABLE DATA OR SOFTWARE; OR (II) UNAUTHORIZED USERS (E.G., HACKERS) MAY ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO AND DAMAGE YOUR DATA, WEB SITES, COMPUTERS, OR NETWORKS. NICELABEL SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR DATA AND SYSTEMS.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
a. You acknowledge and agree that the Software and Documentation are provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Software or Documentation under this Agreement, or any other rights thereto, other than to use the same in accordance with the license granted and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions under this Agreement. NiceLabel and its affiliates and their licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Software and all Intellectual Property Rights arising out of or relating to the Software, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement. You shall safeguard all Software (including all copies thereof) from infringement, misappropriation, theft, misuse, or unauthorized access. You shall promptly notify NiceLabel if you become aware of any infringement of NiceLabel's Intellectual Property Rights in the Software and fully cooperate with NiceLabel, at NiceLabel's expense, in any legal action taken by NiceLabel to enforce its Intellectual Property Rights.
b. In the event a claim is made against you alleging that your use of the Software violates or infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of a third party, and NiceLabel reasonably believes that your use of the Software is likely to be infringing, NiceLabel, at its option and expense, may either (i) secure for you the rights necessary to continue to use the Software, (ii) modify the Software so that it becomes non-infringing, (iii) replace the potentially infringing portion of the Software with a functionally equivalent non-infringing product or service, or (iv) if NiceLabel determines that none of the foregoing options are reasonably practicable, immediately terminate this Agreement and, if applicable, refund the fees paid by you in advance, if applicable, for your use of the Software.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NICELABEL OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY USE, INTERRUPTION, DELAY, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE; LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS; DELAYS, INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF SERVICES, BUSINESS, OR GOODWILL; LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; LOSS RESULTING FROM SYSTEM OR SYSTEM SERVICE FAILURE, MALFUNCTION, OR SHUTDOWN; FAILURE TO ACCURATELY TRANSFER, READ, OR TRANSMIT INFORMATION; FAILURE TO UPDATE OR PROVIDE CORRECT INFORMATION; SYSTEM INCOMPATIBILITY OR PROVISION OF INCORRECT COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION; OR BREACHES IN SYSTEM SECURITY; OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT NICELABEL WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL NICELABEL'S AND ITS AFFILIATES', INCLUDING ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS' AND SERVICE PROVIDERS', COLLECTIVE AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS SUBJECT MATTER, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, AND OTHERWISE, EXCEED (A) IN THE CASE A ONE-TIME LICENSE FEE, THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO NICELABEL BY YOU, (B) IN THE CASE OF A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION, THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO NICELABEL BY YOU OVER THE TWELVE MONTHS PRIOR THE DATE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR (C) IN THE CASE OF AN SMA (AS DEFINED BELOW), AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE SMA FEE, OR IF THE THREE YEAR SMA IS PURCHASED, A PRORATED PORTION OF SUCH SMA FEE NOT TO EXCEED THE PORTION OF SUCH SMA FEE ATTRIBUTABLE TO A ONE YEAR PERIOD. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NiceLabel and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, affiliates, licensors, consultants and other representatives, from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, fines, injuries, interest or expenses (including attorneys' fees and litigation costs) and third party claims arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with (i) your breach of any term or condition contained in this Agreement or (ii) your, or your Authorized Users', use or misuse of the Software and/or Documentation.
a.SMA Terms. By accepting and agreeing to this Agreement, to the extent you have purchased the maintenance, upgrade and support services (an "SMA"), you shall be subject to this Section 8 and the additional SMA Terms located at http://www.nicelabel.com/legal ("SMA Terms"). NiceLabel may revise the SMA Terms from time to time in its sole discretion. Any such modifications will be reflected on the version of the SMA Terms posted to NiceLabel's website. All changes to such SMA Terms are effective immediately when the revised terms are posted to our website.
b. Your Obligations. You shall notify NiceLabel in writing of any changes to your designated contact(s). Your designated contact(s) shall be communicated to NiceLabel upon your purchase of the SMA. You agree to services assist NiceLabel in connection with its provision of support by providing NiceLabel with requested information, providing NiceLabel with access to your servers and systems, and installing all corrections of substantial defects, minor bug fixes and Updates (as defined in the SMA Terms), including any enhancements, for the Software in accordance with the instructions and in order of receipt from NiceLabel.
c. Payment. In consideration of the SMA granted to you, you shall pay to NiceLabel the SMA fees ("SMA Fee") set forth in your Order in accordance with Section 4.
d. SMA Term. The term during which the SMA will be provided shall be for a period of one (1) or three (3) years, as applicable, commencing on the date of purchase of the SMA (the "SMA Term"). The SMA Term shall be specified on the SMA confirmation you receive upon your purchase of an SMA. The SMA shall automatically renew for subsequent one (1) year periods unless either party provides written notice of its intention not to renew at least three (3) months prior to the expiration of the then current SMA Term. If you do not pay the required additional SMA Fee with respect to a renewal term within fifteen (15) days following the first day of such renewal term, your SMA will be terminated.
e. Limitations. NiceLabel may develop and provide Updates (as defined in the SMA Terms) in its sole discretion, and you agree that NiceLabel has no obligation to develop any Updates at all or for particular issues. All Updates will be deemed Software, and related documentation will be deemed Documentation, all subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement and the SMA Terms. NiceLabel may provide all Updates via download from a website designated by NiceLabel and that your receipt thereof will require an internet connection, which connection is your sole responsibility. NiceLabel has no obligation to provide Updates via any other media.
f. Subcontractors. NiceLabel may assign, delegate or subcontract the provision of an SMA and any of its rights, duties or obligations under this Section 8 or the SMA Terms without your prior express written consent.
g. Termination of SMA. NiceLabel shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend and/or terminate any SMA provided hereunder (i) upon your failure to pay any Maintenance Fees when due, if you have failed to cure such failure within fifteen (15) days after receipt of written notice from NiceLabel, (ii) if you or your employees or agents violates any provision of this Agreement, if you have failed to cure such violation within fifteen (15) days after receipt of written notice from NiceLabel, (iii) if the product to which an SMA relates has been discontinued and is no longer supported by NiceLabel, or (iv) in the event of your dissolution, ceasing of business, insolvency, bankruptcy or appointment of a liquidator.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with (a) to the extent you use (if you are an individual), or to the extent were organized in (if you are a corporate entity), North America or South America, the laws of the United States and the State of Wisconsin, or (b) to the extent you use (if you are an individual), or to the extent were organized in (if you are a corporate entity), in Europe, Asia or Australia, the laws of England and Wales. The parties agree that (i) to the extent the governing law is determined under Section 10(a), all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the state or federal (if permitted by law and a party elects to file an action in federal court) courts located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, and (ii) to the extent the governing law is determined under Section 10(b), all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the courts located in England and Wales. This choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, and to preclude the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to, or arising out of, this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this Section. Each party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this Section. Any action of any kind brought by you and arising out of or in any way connected with this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year of the date upon which the cause of action accrued.
10. FORCE MAJEURE. NiceLabel will not be responsible or liable to you, or deemed in default or breach hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder where such failure or delay is due to strikes, labor disputes, civil disturbances, riot, rebellion, invasion, epidemic, hostilities, war, terrorist attack, embargo, natural disaster, acts of God, flood, fire, sabotage, fluctuations or non-availability of electrical power, heat, light, air conditioning, or Licensee equipment, loss and destruction of property, or any other circumstances or causes beyond NiceLabel's reasonable control.
a. "Affiliated Company" means any entity controlling, controlled by, or under common control with you.
b. "Authorized Users" means (i) your employees, (ii) your Affiliated Companies and (iii) contractors authorized by you to access the Software.
c. "Documentation" means user manuals, technical manuals and any other materials provided by NiceLabel, in printed, electronic, or other form, that describe the installation, operation, use, or technical specifications of the Software.
d. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all registered and unregistered rights granted, applied for or otherwise now or hereafter in existence under or related to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, database protection, or other intellectual property rights laws, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection, in any part of the world.
e. "License Fees" means the license fees, including all taxes thereon, paid or required to be paid by you for the license granted under this Agreement.
f. "Order" means an order form or purchase order filled out and submitted by or on behalf of you, or other written communication provided by or on behalf of you to NiceLabel, and accepted by NiceLabel, for, or relating to, your purchase of the license for the Software and/or SMA granted under this Agreement or a Master Software Subscription and Services Agreement.
g. "Person" means an individual, corporation, partnership, joint venture, limited liability company, governmental authority, unincorporated organization, trust, association, or other entity.
12. GENERAL. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between NiceLabel and you with respect to the transactions contemplated in this Agreement and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, all of which are merged in this Agreement. In particular, if you are a current licensee of the Software, this Agreement shall supersede your existing license agreement and that agreement shall be of no further force or effect. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. Any failure by NiceLabel to strictly enforce any provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of that provision or any subsequent breach of that provision. Any notice, request, consent, claim, demand, waiver or other communication under this Agreement will have legal effect only if in writing and addressed to NiceLabel at its address set forth in the introductory paragraph to this Agreement, or to you at your address set forth on the Order, or in either case to such other address or such other person that such addressee party may designate from time to time. Notices sent in accordance with this Section 12 will be deemed effectively given: (a) when received, if delivered by hand, with signed confirmation of receipt; (b) when received, if sent by a nationally recognized overnight courier, signature required; and (d) on the fifth day after the date mailed by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid. This Agreement was negotiated and written in English. Any inconsistency between the Agreement as expressed in English and any other language shall, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, be resolved by reference to the English version. The provisions of this Agreement which, by their terms, require performance after the termination or expiration of this Agreement, or have application to events that may occur after the termination or expiration of this Agreement, will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement. All indemnity obligations and limitations of liability will be deemed to survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement. NiceLabel may assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder as it deems necessary. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights, or delegate or otherwise transfer any of its obligations or performance, under this Agreement, in each case whether voluntarily, involuntarily, by operation of law or otherwise, without NiceLabel's prior written consent. IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT IN THE EVENT ANY REMEDY HEREUNDER IS DETERMINED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL REMAIN IN EFFECT.
13. AUTHORIZATION. By downloading, installing, accessing or using the Software and any associated documentation and Enhancements you indicate that you have the authority to bind yourself and your organization, if applicable, to the terms of this Agreement.