Avery Dennison - Windows printer driver
Date: March 10, 2022
March 10, 2022
|Windows: 11, 10, 8.1|
|Windows Server: 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 R2|
|Bidirectional||The printer model supports bidirectional communication. NiceLabel driver can obtain the feedback of the printer status. The status can be reported to and displayed in NiceLabel software.|
|Rfid||This printer supports RFID. You can program the RFID tags embedded into the smart label.|
- Bidirectional Monarch 6039
- Bidirectional Monarch 9416TT2 XL 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9416TT3 XL 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9419TT2 XL 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9419TT3 XL 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9485
- Bidirectional Monarch 9825
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9855 203dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9855 300dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9855 RFID 203dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9855 RFID 300dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9906 203dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9906 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch ADTP1BA 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch ADTP1BA 300dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch ADTP1EF 203dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch ADTP1EF 300dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch ADTP2 203dpi MPCL
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch ADTP2 300dpi MPCL
- Bidirectional Monarch 9416 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9416 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9416 XL 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9433
- Bidirectional Monarch 9460
- Bidirectional Monarch 9493
- Bidirectional Monarch 9805
- Bidirectional Monarch 9820
- Bidirectional Monarch 9844 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9844 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9850 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9850 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9854 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9854 300dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9855 RFMP 203dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid Monarch 9855 RFMP 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9860 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9860 300dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9864 203dpi
- Bidirectional Monarch 9864 300dpi
|Release version||Release description|
|Ver.: 10.0.5||Custom commands are now present in the print stream.|
|Ver.: 10.0.0||Fixed problems in case user set different HDPI and VDPI in landscape orientation.
Menu for using settings from printer or driver is redesigned and improved.
Added capability to set all printer supported parameters to be controlled by the printer.
Added support for web based printer management.
Change the print preview so when the label is too long the end of the label is visible.
|Ver.: 8.8.0||Fixed issue when printing from DB and first record is empty.
Impinj Monza R6 RFID tags can be permanently locked now.
|Ver.: 8.6.3||Driver is signed with updated certificate. Changed timestamp server to avoid "unknown certificate" issue on some OS systems.|
|Ver.: 8.6.1||Updated link for download NiceLabel software.|
|Ver.: 8.5.0||Communication with the printer is working now also when port monitor logging is enabled on non English Windows OS.|
Driver initialisation time was decreased for up to 30%.
Smaller file footprint
Driver file size was reduced for up to 60%.
Improved installation utility
PrnInst better supports multi user environments. Driver upgrade procedure was improved for installations with large number of printers.
|Ver.: 8.3.0||RFID successfully encoded also when prinitng multiple labels from DB. Printing from database with different text lengths now works correctly. Fixed euro sign, $ and '_' on internal fonts. For known limitations on these characters see driver help.|
|Ver.: 8.2.3||Additional media type option is added for center black marks.
User can select cutter mode to cut or not before first printed tag.
Cutter is working correctly also for batch printing and in case header + main label is used.
Skip index value correction solves issue printing empty labels between.
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12455||This is completely new driver release, based on new driver platform.|
|>> See more release notes|