Zebra - Windows printer driver
Date: December 14, 2021
December 14, 2021
|Windows: 11, 10, 8.1|
|Windows Server: 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 R2|
|Bidirectional||The printer model supports bidirectional communication. NiceLabel driver can obtain the feedback of the printer status. The status can be reported to and displayed in NiceLabel software.|
|Rfid||This printer supports RFID. You can program the RFID tags embedded into the smart label.|
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL Plus 203dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL Plus 300dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110PAX4 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110PAX4 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110Xi4 300 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110Xi4 600 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110XiIII Plus 200DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110XiIII Plus 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110XiIII Plus 600DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 140Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 140XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX4 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX4 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170Xi4 300 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170XiIII Plus 200DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220Xi4 300 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220XiIII Plus 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GC420d ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GC420t ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK420d
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK420e
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK420t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK888d
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK888e
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK888t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GT800
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420d
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420s
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX430t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA HC100
- Bidirectional ZEBRA iMZ220 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA iMZ320 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA KR403
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2824 Plus (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2844-Z
- Bidirectional ZEBRA P4T ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn220 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn320 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn420 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 LH-203DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 LH-300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 RH-203DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 RH-300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi HF 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi HF 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi4 203dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi4 300dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi4 600dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R170Xi 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R170Xi 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R2844-Z
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RP4T ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ400 200dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ400 300dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ600 200dpi
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ600 300dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S4M-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S4M-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2824 Plus (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2844-Z
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 3844-Z
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD500R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD500R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM400-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM400-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM400-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM600-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM600-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT210-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT210-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT220-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT220-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT230-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT230-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT510-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT510-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GT800-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD120 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD220-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD230-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD410-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD410-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD411-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD411-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD420-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD420-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD421-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD421-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD421CN-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD500-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD500-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD510-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD511-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD611-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD611-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD611R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD611R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD620-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD620-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD621-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD621-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD621R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD621R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD888-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE511 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE511 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE511 LH-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE511 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE511 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE511 RH-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE511R LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE511R LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE511R LH-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE511R RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE511R RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE511R RH-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE521 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE521 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE521 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE521 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE521R LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE521R LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE521R RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE521R RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ310 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ320 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ510 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ511 ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZQ511R ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ520 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ521 ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZQ521R ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ610 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ620 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ630 ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZQ630R ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR318 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR328 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR338 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR628 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR638 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR658 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR668 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT410-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT410-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT410-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT410R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT410R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT410R-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT411-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT411-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT411-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT411R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT411R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT411R-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT420-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT420-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT420R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT420R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT421-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT421-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT421R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT421R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT610-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT610-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT610-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT610R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT610R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT610R-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT620-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT620-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT620R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT620R-300dpi ZPL
|Release version||Release description|
|Ver.: 10.0.0||Fixed problems in case user set different HDPI and VDPI in landscape orientation.
Menu for using settings from printer or driver is redesigned and improved.
Added capability to set all printer supported parameters to be controlled by the printer.
Added support for web based printer management.
Change the print preview so when the label is too long the end of the label is visible.
Corrected minimum label length for ZT600 models.
Corrected minimum label length for ZD421 and ZD621 models to 6,4mm.
|Ver.: 8.7.0||QR code positioning improved for Link-OS models.|
|Ver.: 8.6.3||Added support for the following series Zebra ZD4x1, Zebra ZD6x1, Zebra ZD6x1 RFID, Zebra ZE5x1, Zebra ZE5x1 RFID, Zebra ZD421CN.
Corrected positioning for Mobile and Desktop printers.
Corrected minimum dimensions for ZD and ZT models.
Corrected minimum print speeds for ZD2x0 series.
Removed unused Operation mode option RFID for newer RFID printers. EPC Gen2 v2 will not create VOID when the PC field is left empty when encoding RFID tags. When exporting layouts to the printer with RFID encoding, the length of the RFID data is now calculated correctly. RFID Read and print is now working not only on the first page in certain cases.
Driver is signed with updated certificate. Changed timestamp server to avoid "unknown certificate" issue on some OS systems.
|Ver.: 8.5.3||Custom command imported from V5 driver will set correct label length.|
|Ver.: 8.5.0||Communication with the printer is working now also when port monitor logging is enabled on non English Windows OS.
Graphic are no more overwritten when doing store label layout with different label name.
|Ver.: 8.3.4||When user export label from NiceLabel (POF file) check digit can be calculated by the printer for I2of5 bar code.|
Driver initialisation time was decreased for up to 30%.
Smaller file footprint
Driver file size was reduced for up to 60%.
Improved installation utility
PrnInst better supports multi user environments. Driver upgrade procedure was improved for installations with large number of printers.
|Ver.: 8.2.4||Text box positioned correcty in landscape printing mode.
Added support for error handling if an error occurs while encoding an RFID tag.
Setup of RFID parameters will not be reset with a new print job when user chooses to control the RFID settings on the printer.
All RFID tags are successfully locked and not just the first one.
When locking an RFID tag permanently some tags also needs to lock the TID memory bank. This option is enabled now with NiceLabel software for ZD500R, ZTxxxR, and ZQ521R printers.
|Ver.: 8.2.2||Text is positioned correctly for all sizes when using center or right alignment.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19955||Driver stability was improved and memory usage was optimized.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5229||Corrected RFID Read&Print functionality to read correct length of data for all fields.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20605||User can now use Reload to upload entire list of virtual fonts to printer again, instead uploading each virtual font individually.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1156||Procedure for updating printers is improved in Prninst application that all settings for all users are correctly preserved.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16890||Zebra ZD220, ZD230 and ZD888 printers are supported in NiceLabel driver.|
Added support for ZT411 and ZT421 models.
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12405||Prninst application automatically detects printer(s) connected to local network.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19913||Word shows fonts correct on the screen without overlapping characters.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5238||Minimum character spacing for Zebra 0 and Zebra Swiss Unicode fonts decreased to 0.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20614||Day of week format is now handled as two digit format.
Fixed print spooler crash using latest driver's language monitor.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1127||Driver Maintenance, Settings and Support actions are working also with printer name longer than 32 characters.|
Initial Version 8 release:
Redesigned and updated User Interface.
Added and improved Print Preview to be shown on more panels.
Added new Tool options for easier Maintenance, Setup and Support.
Added options for sending files or commands to the printer.
Added possibility to toggle Status Checking during printing.
Fixed in-corrections when displaying driver on High-DPI monitors.
During printer driver installation and uninstallation the Unicode printer names are fully supported.
Added support for easier installation of Bluetooth Printers during printer driver installation.
Improved displaying of Network discovered printers while sorting and graying already installed printers during printer driver installation.
Minimized the frequency of displaying the splwow64 thunking spooler (SplWow64) message during printer installation.
Upgraded uninstall of Ports and Port Monitors when printer removing the printer driver.
Removed Compact flash and Flash Card memory options on certain printers.
During printer driver installation additional fields Location and Comment can be set.
Fixed issue with missing or incorrect positions of elements on the label.
Corrected Level mode option of Applicator Start signal print setting to generate the correct values.
Fixed issue with decremental counters producing wrong results.
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16876||Corrected Operation Mode offset for different dpi printers.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12470||New supported Zebra printers: GK420e, GK888e_(ZPL), ZD510-300dpi_ZPL, ZD511-300dpi_ZPL, ZQ310_(ZPL), ZQ610_(ZPL), ZQ620_(ZPL), ZQ630_(ZPL), ZQ630R_(ZPL) and ZR668_(ZPL).
New supported Zebra printers: GK420e, GK888e, ZD510-300dpi ZPL, ZD511-300dpi ZPL, ZQ310 ZPL, ZQ610 ZPL, ZQ620 ZPL, ZQ630 ZPL, ZQ630R ZPL and ZR668 ZPL.
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19924||Fixed memory leak when printing graphics.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5207||Solved issue with driver crash or settings not saved after updating more than than one printer using the same driver model.
Page orientation is now correctly preserved from old driver versions.
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20612||Corrected print using Datamatrix with Macro05 or Macro06.
Improved status checking from NiceLabel to show the latest possible value.
Improved Advanced TCP/IP port stability and information when logging is enabled.
Zebra driver supports also Pause for action in case of batch printing from NiceLabel.
Button "Open printing preferences" is added to the last installation page. By clicking on this button installer opens printing preferences of recently installed printer.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1154||SSCC18 prints correctly now also as internal printer element.
Unprintable area behaviour and backward compatibility was corrected.
Improved status checking from NiceLabel to show the latest possible value.
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16803||Operation mode offset is available and send to printer for all modes except for rewind operation mode. In this case offset option is disabled on GUI.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12491||Left offset sends correct value to the printer.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19939||Maxicode in Mode 3 (alphanumeric postal code) containing characters (not only digits) did not print. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5287||EPC Gen2 v2 tag allow user to encode 1936 bits of user data and not just 512 bits. The side effect of this update is that all existing labels must be re-designed for this specific tag.
Print Test Page button functionality was improved.
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20650||"Test print" button is added to driver's properties dialog. It prints test label to help user adjust printer settings correctly.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1199||Zebra series ZT600, ZT500, ZR300(ZPL) and ZQ (ZPL) are supported now.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16820||GS1Datamatrix and GS1Code128 NiceLabel 6 compatibility was improved.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12451||Merge "Use printer settings" from V5 driver to V7 is corrected and also media type is handled correctly.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19977||Stability and compatibility was improved when using from NiceLabel Automation.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5236||POF file (Export to RedPrairie with NL65) contained improper data. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20668||Code39 is printed fine also when part of data is "/%+-".|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1166||Added new command for printing shaping of Arabic characters correctly. Black mark offset support is added. Fixed Zebra 0 font issue using command syntax not supported on all firmwares. Enabled clear and solid fill styles for Rectangle and Ellipse elements.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16896||When using concatenate function on GS1-128 code in NL2017 using internal RTC/counter, best automatic encoding mode is selected now for GS1-128 code to get optimal print output (shortest barcode width).
HRI for GS1-128 barcode shows correct date/time offset. The limitation is just one GS1-128 code with offset per label design.
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12492||Removed timeout for TCP/IP connection closure to prevent multiple connections from same printer.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19957||Fixed issue with allowing port addition without entering port name and IP.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5219||Fixed issue with some windows applications showing negative quantity numbers in print dialog.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20699||Installation of 32bit driver for sharing printer on 64bit OS has failed. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1169||Custom commands are supported now. User can set custom command on Printer settings GUI.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16851||Fixed issue with Advanced TCP/IP port incorrectly handling multiple connections to same printer which could result in jobs being stuck in spooler or even data loss.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12440||Fixed preview for hour in labelling software when using printer clock variable (timezone was not handled correctly).|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19980||This is completely new driver release, based on new driver platform. The driver was extensively tested with different NiceLabel software versions.
We suggest that you verify existing labels and solutions before you start using this printer driver in production.
At the moment just native ZPL printer models are supported. For EPL and CPCL printer models please download "Zebra Legacy" driver distribution.
|>> See more release notes|