EPSON - Windows printer driver
Date: Januar 28, 2021
Januar 28, 2021
|Windows: 10, 8.1|
|Windows Server: 2019, 2016, 2012 R2|
|Bidirectional||The printer model supports bidirectional communication. NiceLabel driver can obtain the feedback of the printer status. The status can be reported to and displayed in NiceLabel software.|
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6000Ae for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6000Au for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6000Pe for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6000Pu for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6010A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6010P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6020A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6020P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6030A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6030P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6040A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson TM-C7500 for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson TM-C7500G for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson TM-C7510 for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson TM-C7510G for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson TM-C7520 for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson TM-C7520G for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6040P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6050A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6050P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6500Ae for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6500Au for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6500Pe for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6500Pu for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6510A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6510P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6520A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6520P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6530A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6530P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6540A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6540P for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6550A for NiceLabel
- Bidirectional Epson CW-C6550P for NiceLabel
|Release version||Release description|
|Ver.: 8.6.0||Added Plane and Texture material types for CW models.|
|Ver.: 8.5.3||Correct cut position also when banner printing is used.|
|Ver.: 8.5.2||Fixed error while printing large labels and combined all graphics as one. Fixed black background under transparent some pictures.|
|Ver.: 8.5.1||Banner print now results in correct printed length. Fixed for 300dpi and 600dpi resolutions.|
|Ver.: 8.5.0||Communication with the printer is working now also when port monitor logging is enabled on non English Windows OS.|
|Ver.: 8.3.5||Fixed label offset when printing multiple labels. Left media gap value on C7500 models can be selected from 1mm to 108mm.|
|Ver.: 8.3.2||Fixed slow UI operation when using VPN connected printer. Print quality settings corrected on CW-C6000/CW-C6500 Series. Beeper volume is not sent to the printer when the Beeper is set to None. Fixed driver crash when using LPR port and export driver settings.|
Driver initialisation time was decreased for up to 30%.
Smaller file footprint
Driver file size was reduced for up to 60%.
Improved installation utility
PrnInst better supports multi user environments. Driver upgrade procedure was improved for installations with large number of printers.
|Ver.: 8.2.3||Optimized printing of graphic elements.
Fixed problems with printing labels that have header/tail and labels across.
|Ver.: 8.2.2||Added support for Epson ColorWorks CW-6000 and CW-6500 series.|
|Ver.: 8.2.00.18455||Driver stability was improved and memory usage was optimized.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16805||User can now use Reload to upload entire list of virtual fonts to printer again, instead uploading each virtual font individually.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12456||Procedure for updating printers is improved in Prninst application that all settings for all users are correctly preserved.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19905||Prninst application automatically detects printer(s) connected to local network.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5281||Printer is now able to print internal Date and Time elements.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20614||Fixed print spooler crash using latest driver's language monitor.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1127||Driver Maintenance, Settings and Support actions are working also with printer name longer than 32 characters.|
Initial Version 8 release:
Redesigned and updated User Interface.
Added and improved Print Preview to be shown on more panels.
Added new Tool options for easier Maintenance, Setup and Support.
Added options for sending files or commands to the printer.
Added possibility to toggle Status Checking during printing.
Fixed in-corrections when displaying driver on High-DPI monitors.
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16839||During printer driver installation and uninstallation the Unicode printer names are fully supported.
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12439||Improved displaying of Network discovered printers while sorting and graying already installed printers during printer driver installation.
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19939||Minimized the frequency of displaying the splwow64 thunking spooler (SplWow64) message during printer installation.
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5239||Upgraded uninstall of Ports and Port Monitors when printer removing the printer driver.
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20639||During printer driver installation additional fields Location and Comment can be set.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1139||Added support for Batch Cut functionality.
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16823||Improved status checking from NiceLabel to show the latest possible value.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12423||Improved Advanced TCP/IP port stability and information when logging is enabled.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19923||Button "Open printing preferences" is added to the last installation page. By clicking on this button installer opens printing preferences of recently installed printer.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5203||EPSON NiceLabel driver will print fine multiple pages from any Windows applications.|
|Ver.: 7.8.01.13587||Print Test Page button functionality was improved.|
|Ver.: 7.8.01.13439||"Test print" button is added to driver's properties dialog. It prints test label to help user adjust printer settings correctly.|
|Ver.: 7.7.01.13142||Media type "Continuous paper with black mark" is added back for EPSON printer models. Without this option users with such media received media error on the printer.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20699||Installation of 32bit driver for sharing printer on 64bit OS has failed. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 7.3.03.11000||Optimized printing performance for Epson printers from newest NiceLabel application.|
|Ver.: 7.3.03.10951||Fixed issue with Advanced TCP/IP port incorrectly handling multiple connections to same printer which could result in jobs being stuck in spooler or even data loss.|
|Ver.: 7.3.03.10930||Epson NiceLabel printer driver distribution supports also TM-C7510, TM-C7520,TM-C7510G and M-C7520G printer model.|
|Ver.: 7.3.02.10711||Fixed preview for hour in labelling software when using printer clock variable (timezone was not handled correctly).|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1168||Backfeed is disabled only for printers which have just one Backfeed option.|
|>> See more release notes|