Software Implementation Consultant
NiceLabel Americas is looking for an experienced Software Implementation Consultant to join the Solution Team in our Wauwatosa, Wisconsin office. NiceLabel America’s Solution Team is responsible for delivering business solutions and services to our customers. We are expanding this team to meet the demand of our rapidly expanding business.
The world’s largest organizations rely on the NiceLabel platform as the most trusted barcode and label technology available today. Our next generation software provides a robust platform used by a majority of Fortune 500 companies. In this role you will contribute to the overall success of project implementation from inception to installation by resolving issues, working with customers to test and implement interfaces between NiceLabel products and external business systems and working directly with the customer project team during configuration, testing, training and implementation.
NiceLabel works with companies from a variety of vertical industries. We are seeking individuals with knowledge of various systems that are looking for a new opportunity to apply their skills and talents in a customer facing position directly impacting client success. NiceLabel hires people who bring energy and enthusiasm to our team. We are a group of self-starters with a mission to help our customers increase agility and productivity while reducing operational costs through improved labeling systems and processes.
Ad language: English
Position: Software Implementation Consultant
Location: Greater Milwaukee Area, USA (NiceLabel Americas)
Expected experiences: Mid-Senior level
Type of employment: Full-Time Regular
Apply for the job
The Software Implementation Consultant configures custom printing solutions built upon the NiceLabel software platform. Primary responsibilities include:
- Involvement in all post-sales stages of projects (design, implementation, deployment and maintenance)
- Providing the first line of field system support on-site and remotely
- Providing a high level of customer satisfaction through the effective delivery of services and support
- Proactively communicate statuses to Project Manager including identifying potential road blocks
- Understanding service processes and options that are linked with the customers’ specifications
- Assisting in the coordination of project activities such as schedules, subcontractor interactions, report creation, presentation preparation, and status reporting.
- Creation and execution of user acceptance testing materials
- 3+ years of computer hardware and software systems experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL principles including normalization, stored procedures, JOIN methodology
- Server 2008 and above database creation and management
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and above management (IIS, Active Directory)
- Knowledge of both Object Oriented programming and scripting principles (VBScript, Python)
- Familiar with communication channels (TCP/IP, HTTP, RESTful services) and network principles (DNS, DHCP)
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to travel (10 – 25% is typical, up to 40%)
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and take ownership of implementation issues from origination to resolution
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written including the ability to convey technical principles to a non-technical audience
- Excellent planning and customer relationship skills
- Thorough in preparing user interface documentation
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with customers and co-workers
- Ability to work independently and reliably with minimal supervision
- Provide basic and advanced software and hardware training. Develop and deliver training material for Sales Team and customers
- Associate's degree or higher
- Present a professional and knowledgeable image while onsite with customers
- Projects self-confidence, enthusiasm and a positive, can-do attitude
- Commitment to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodology
Why Work for Us?
- Great work environment and corporate culture - we have a global presence, yet we have a small, personable office environment
- Opportunity to collaborate with a global team and expand skills across geographic boundaries
- Countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally - with numerous training programs and outlets for development, we ensure that our employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals
- Competitive compensation package - salary, paid vacation/sick days, medical/dental/vision/supplemental insurance, company matched retirement plan
NiceLabel Americas values the diversity of the people and the markets we are able to work in. It is a place where you can apply your skills to very challenging and interesting environments. This is what makes NiceLabel Americas a great place to work and grow.