Business Development Representative
NiceLabel is a multi-cultural team of empowered and effective individuals pursuing a common goal in a stimulating environment where smart work is rewarded, innovation valued and collaboration thrives.
To strengthen our international sales team, we are looking for a Business Development Representative (m/w) at our office in Germany. You will be responsible for selling and providing direct support to existing and prospective NiceLabel Label Management System customers.
Ad language: English
Position: Business Development Representative (m/w)
Location: NiceLabel Germany (Obertshausen, Germany)
Expected experiences: 3+ years
Type of employment: Full-Time Regular
Apply for the job now
Why should you join NiceLabel?
- An opportunity to work at a company that digitally transforms the world of labelling and sets trends in different industries
- An opportunity to experience a great selling environment that enables sales team members achieve and overachieve their goals
- Be a part of an international, innovative and fast-growing software group
- Be a part of a highly motivated, technologically advanced and success-oriented team
- Obtain exclusive skills, on-the-job experience and professional training
- Access to career development opportunities including international experience
- Countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Competitive compensation, which will depend on your and company performance
- Enjoy an engaging and flexible work environment where healthy work/life balance is promoted
NiceLabel is an exceptional place to work. Our products are considered to be the best in the world and we invest in our people. We strive for a long-term relationship with employees and want both parties to be happy, healthy and fulfilled. At NiceLabel you can apply your skills to very challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects. We value the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. The organization will support you with the modern IT tools to ensure your success at work.
- Achieve measurable sales goals and accurately manage lead and customer data in a CRM system
- Lead management and proactive outbound calls to new potential customers using social selling tools (e.g. Sales Navigator)
- Interact with prospects via telephone, e-mail and social media outlets
- Identify, qualify, and close new businesses opportunities by working directly with key decision makers
- Develop an effective pipeline of new projects and customers
- Market company’s solutions to potential customers
- Work with the marketing team to discover opportunities from various leads, and possibly set appointments from those leads
- Participate in sales meetings, local trade shows, and vendor training to maintain up to date knowledge of current technology
- Build and establish a good working relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue, collect feedback and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop proposals in cooperation with other sales team members based on identified sales opportunities and information collected from customers or resellers
- Monitor market trends and notify other relevant functions in the company
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
- Bachelor's degree in commercial or technical field
- Minimum of 3 years inside or outside sales related experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in software solution selling is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools or equivalent – Outlook, Word and Excel; experienced with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint are desired
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English; other European languages a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with customers and to work within a team
- Excellent organization skills – ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Customer focused and service minded mentality
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional approach in all aspects of working with customers, channel partners and colleagues
- Flexible approach to working in an organization where additional tasks outside of normal responsibilities may be required to support the overall business
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic candidate with a great deal of curiosity who understands the importance of high-quality standards, confidentiality and integrity in the workplace. The candidate shall have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. To apply for this position, please send us your application and CV in English with subject »BDR« at email@example.com.