NiceLabel is looking for individuals with varied systems knowledge that are looking for a new opportunity to challenge themselves in a fast-paced, high-demand, rewarding career.
By submitting your application you are confirming you understand our privacy notice as described in the document.
While the products aren't conceived in the development department, this is where they're born. A tightly knit community of developers ensures that every possible concept is translated into code, and that the customers receive the tools they need, when they need them, bug free.
- PSG developer (Šenčur, Slovenia)
Sales and Marketing
The sales team focuses on developing and maintaining the sales channel, both identifying potential business opportunities, as well as nurturing existing relationships with business partners. The marketing department listens to the market and clearly communicates new products and the company message on a global level. Daily communication with customers and deliverables are conducted in the English language. Any additional language skills are considered an advantage.
- Key Account Manager Central United States (Wauwatosa, WI, USA)
- Business Development Representative (Obertshausen, Germany)
- Key Account Manager Western United States (Western US)
- Key Account Manager Southeastern United States (Southeastern US)
- Key Account Manager UK (home office, UK)
- Key Account Manager (Obertshausen, Germany)
- Inside Sales Representative (Obertshausen, Germany)
- China Sales Manager (home office or NiceLabel office in Shanghai, China)
- Product Marketing Manager (home office or HQ in Senčur, Slovenia)
Pre-Sales and Project Management
The pre-sales and project management team identifies complex and custom projects, and assists both internal resources and business partners in finding optimal solutions for identified customer needs. The project team is both technically competent and commercially aware, coordinating both sides of the project spectrum to deliver results which satisfy the customers and generate revenue for the company.
- Pre-sales engineer (Obertshausen, Germany or home office)
- Pre-sales Engineer UK (home office, UK)
- Project manager in Professional Services Group (Šenčur, Slovenia)
Management & Support functions
This cross-functional team supports our company’s core business activities by managing the resources dedicated to the delivery of NiceLabel’s products and services. Our work areas include human resources management, internal processes optimization, financial performance monitoring and effective order processing. By doing this effectively, we make sure both internal and external customers are satisfied.
Technical support understands that developing the best possible labeling software is simply not enough. The goal of customer satisfaction is fully achieved only when NiceLabel software meets all of your needs, including quick and effective assistance when the unexpected happens.
- Software Support Specialist (Wauwatosa, WI, NiceLabel - Americas)