5 Reasons you should standardize your label processes
Introducing a standardized label management solution across all your labeling and marking printers results in reduced costs and increases label accuracy and productivity.
In this article we examine 5 reasons why you should standardize your label processes.
Life science companies rely on NiceLabel
Pharmaceutical news and insights
Drug and medical device manufacturers and other FDA regulated industries are required to provide electronic records and signatures as the reliable equivalent to paper records. NiceLabel's Label Management System (LMS) allows organizations to generate labels worldwide, while still keeping central control of label lifecycle management.
- Deploy review and approval workflows to prevent production errors and product recalls
- Full label lifecycle management and audit trail
- Auditable security protocols and access permissions
- Incorporate electronic signatures for controlled labelling
- Harness built-in business rules for improved efficiency and accuracy
Generating worldwide labels
NiceLabel's Label Management System (LMS) allows organizations to generate labels worldwide, while still keeping central control of label lifecycle management.
- Justify new manufacturing standards and acceptance criteria through label lifecycle management processes
- Manage access permissions and proactive review and approval process
- Manage the storage of auditable electronic records
- Maintain a quality control safety net for inspector audits
Track and trace
Counterfeit drugs, mislabeling and contamination are growing concern in the pharmaceutical industry. ePedigree laws increasingly mandate track and trace systems able to track the complete lifecycle of a drug in the highly complex pharmaceutical supply chains. NiceLabel's Label Management System (LMS):
- Ensures patient safety from contaminated and counterfeit drugs
- Supports unit-level visibility for manufacturers and cut recall costs
- Increases shipment management efficiency
- Seamlessly integrate into existing SCM systems