The most affordable way to print labels from a database
Design basic barcode labels in minutes with our easy-to-use label designer.
Use Microsoft Excel as a simple database and spend less time designing and maintaining barcode label formats.
Designer Express wizards help you quickly and easily design barcode labels. Start printing finished barcode labels in minutes!
- Use a wizard to create label templates or use pre-designed label templates
- Object wizards include counters, prompts and date/time stamps
- Connect to Excel spreadsheets with Database wizard
- Create and configure barcodes with Barcode wizard
- Access comprehensive Clipart library with Graphic wizard
You're already familiar with MS Excel so why not use it to improve your labeling? Rather than create 10 identical barcode labels, design 1 and use 10 rows of spreadsheet data.
- Design fewer labels templates and get started printing faster
- Manage your label data easier in a spreadsheet
- Make maintenance faster by consolidating designs
- Reduce label design and printing errors
- Print more efficiently by eliminating print-time data entry
Use NiceLabel label design software and printer drivers for maximum performance and control of any laser or inkjet printer.
- Industry standard Windows drivers for 2500+ label printers
- Native support for your label printers bar codes, fonts, and other features
- Tested by Microsoft for superior Windows compatibility
- Support for any printer with a Windows driver
Designer Express is ideal for simple labelling requirements and includes all common 1D, 2D and composite barcodes.
- Variable text and bar code fields support database, prompts, counters and date/time stamps
- Includes over 60 different barcode types
- Wide selection of graphical objects
- Variable field and internal printer variable support
Spend less time designing labels
Label Design Basics
Learn about the basic label objects, alignment tools, and variable data integration.Play
Label Design Webinar
See a comprehensive overview of label design, from basic to advanced customization.Play
Variable field values
See a quick overview of variable values and how to create variable fields on a label.Play