Zebra printer drivers
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105S
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105S 152DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105S 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105S 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105Se 152DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105Se 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105Se 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110PAX3 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110PAX3 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110PAX3 600DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110PAX4 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110PAX4 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110XiIII Plus 200DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110XiIII Plus 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110XiIII Plus 600DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 140Xi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 140XiII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 140XiIII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 140XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX2 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX2 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX3 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX3 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX4 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170PAX4 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170Xi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170XiII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170XiIII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170XiIII Plus 200DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220XiII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220XiIII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220XiIII Plus 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 2684
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 2746
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 2746e
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 888-DT
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 888-TT
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 90Xi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 90XiII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 90XiII 600DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 90XiIII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 90XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA A300
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Bravo 2
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Bravo 4
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Cameo 2
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Cameo 2SC
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Cameo 3
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Cameo 3N
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Cameo 3SC
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Cameo PEP
- Bidirectional ZEBRA DA402
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Encore 2
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Encore 3
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Encore 3N
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Encore 4
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Encore 4SE
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK420d
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK420d EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK420t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK420t EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GV420d
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GV420t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420d
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420d EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420t EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX430t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX430t EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA H 2824-Z
- ZEBRA HC100
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2824
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2824-Z
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2844
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2844-Z
- Bidirectional ZEBRA MZ 220
- Bidirectional ZEBRA MZ 320
- Bidirectional ZEBRA PS 2102
- Bidirectional ZEBRA PS 2122
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 220
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 220 Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 320
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 320 Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 420
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 420 Plus
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 LH-203DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 LH-300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 RH-203DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX4 RH-300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi HF 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi HF 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R170Xi 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R170Xi 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R2844-Z
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R4Mplus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA RW 220
- Bidirectional ZEBRA RW 420
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S300
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S4M-200dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S4M-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S4M-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S500
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S600
- Bidirectional ZEBRA T300
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2824
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2824-Z
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2844
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2844-Z
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 3842
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 3844-Z
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z160S
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z4000 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z4000 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z4Mplus 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z4Mplus 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z6000 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z6000 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z6Mplus 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z6Mplus 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM400-200dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM400-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM400-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM400-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM600-200dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM600-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZM600-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL Plus 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 105SL Plus 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110Xi4 300 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 110Xi4 600 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 140Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 170Xi4 300 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220Xi4 203 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 220Xi4 300 dpi
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 96XiIII
- Bidirectional ZEBRA 96XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional ZEBRA EZ 320
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GC420d EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GC420d ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GC420t EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GC420t ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK888d
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK888d EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK888t
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GK888t EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GT800
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GT800 EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GT800-300dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GT800-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420s
- Bidirectional ZEBRA GX420s EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA iMZ220 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA iMZ220 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA iMZ320 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA iMZ320 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA KR403
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2443
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2722
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2742
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2824 Plus (EPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA LP 2824 Plus (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA P4T
- Bidirectional ZEBRA P4T ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA PA400
- Bidirectional ZEBRA PA403
- Bidirectional ZEBRA PT400
- Bidirectional ZEBRA PT403
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 220 Plus ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 220 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 320 Plus ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 320 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 420 Plus ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QL 420 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn220
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn220 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn320
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn320 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn420 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA QLn420 (ZPL)
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110PAX3 203DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi4 203DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi4 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110Xi4 600DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R110XiIII Plus
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R-140
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA R-402
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RP4T ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA RW4-PS
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ400 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ400 300DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ600 200DPI
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA RZ600 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA S400
- Bidirectional ZEBRA T402
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2722
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2742
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2824 Plus (EPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 2824 Plus (ZPL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA TLP 3742
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z4M 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z4M 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z6M 203DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA Z6M 300DPI
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD410-203dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD410-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD410-300dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD410-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD420-203dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD420-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD420-300dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD420-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD500-203dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD500-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD500-300dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZD500-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD500R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZD500R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-4 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZE500-6 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 LH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 LH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 RH-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZE500R-4 RH-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ510 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ510 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ520 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZQ520 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR338 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR338 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR628 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR628 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR638 (CPCL)
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZR638 ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT210-200dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT210-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT210-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT220-200dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT220-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT220-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT230-200dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT230-200dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT230-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT410-203dpi EPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT410-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT410-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT410-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT410R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT410R-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT410R-600dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT420-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional ZEBRA ZT420-300dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT420R-203dpi ZPL
- Bidirectional Rfid ZEBRA ZT420R-300dpi ZPL
|Bidirectional||The printer model supports bidirectional communication. NiceLabel driver can obtain the feedback of the printer status. The status can be reported to and displayed in NiceLabel software.|
|Rfid||This printer supports RFID. You can program the RFID tags embedded into the smart label.|
October 27, 2016
|NiceLabel drivers are tested and work on:||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2|
|Old operating system:||NiceLabel printer drivers are no longer tested on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.|
|Release version||Release description|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19966||Additional RTC format "MM YYYY" is supported for ZPL printers.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5211||Fixed spooler crash when printing from NiceLabel 2017 to a printer using Advanced TCP/IP port.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20601||Fixed issue with status no being received on slower networks or slower printers.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1164||TID filed size for RFID is expanded to 12 bytes (96bit), because some RFID tags support size over 8 bytes.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16827||Cancel before print (if enabled in driver settings) is now sent also when doing recall from NiceLabel software.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12427||Tilde character (~) can be printed now as part of Datamatrix code data on ZPL printers.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19974||Port monitor crashed print spooler on the second print when using Advanced TCP/IP. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5221||QR code positioning is using now again FT command and not FO.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20677||QR code positioning is improved.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1157||For Zebra RP4T ZPL, RZ400, RZ600, R110Xi4 and ZE500R models the RFID tag specifications are changed back to driver version 5.1.11 because of compatibility issue in 5.1.13. Now the RFID tag data are not cleared if you update the old driver with latest one.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16832||Fixed issue with DNS IP resolution not working when printer network name is longer then 25 characters.|
Zebra RZ, R110Xi4, ZE500R, ZD500R and ZT printers support new RFID tag called EPC Gen2 v2. This tag replace previous Impinj Monza 4 (new UMI) tag. EPC Gen2 v2 tag is more generic and user can set PC word manually.
User can write now all 240bit into EPC for 240bit EPC tag, not just 192bit.
"User Data" field data are encoded correctly now and do not overwrite EPC memory field.
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12421||Print command syntax had additional parameter in case of RFID encoding and using unlock option for "User data" tag field. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19994||Barcode is printed on correct position for all 4 rotations on CPCL printer models. But CPCL language prints correct just 0 and 90 degree rotation! Other rotations (landscape) are not recommended.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5263||Corrected PnP ID's for ZD410-203dpi ZPL and ZD410-300dpi ZPL models.|
Zebra RFID printers (R110PAX4, R110Xi, RZ400, Rz600, R110Xi4, RP4T ZE500R, ZD500R, ZT410R, ZT420R) support new RFID Gen2 tag type called Impinj Monza 4 (new UMI) that supports protocol control word bit of 3400h.
RFID support removed on mobile QL (ZPL) models.
Minimum label size dimensions have been set to 12,7mm also for Zebra EPL printer models:
Added new RFID locking commands to certain printers.
Fixed About dialog issue with garbage after name for printers with name >= 32 chars.
Minimum label width and minumum label height is updated for many Zebra printer models like ZT, ZM, ZD, ZQ, GX, GC, GK and HC100.
New 26 Zebra printers are supported:
ZQ510 ZPL, ZQ520 ZPL,
ZD410-203dpi ZPL, ZD410-300dpi ZPL
ZD420-203dpi ZPL, ZD420-300dpi ZPL
ZD500-203dpi ZPL, ZD500-300dpi ZPL
ZR338 ZPL, ZR628 ZPL, ZR638 ZPL
ZD410-203dpi EPL, ZD410-300dpi EPL
ZD420-203dpi EPL, ZD420-300dpi EPL
ZD500-203dpi EPL, ZD500-300dpi EPL
ZQ510 (CPCL), ZQ520 (CPCL)
ZR338 (CPCL), ZR628 (CPCL), ZR638 (CPCL)
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20691||Fixed NiceLabel crash when changing the printer on Label Setup>Printer dialog and then disabling "Use advanced printer driver interface".|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1104||Bidirectional printing optimized, since only one status request command is sent to the printer, while previously there could have been multiple.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16892||When updating drivers which have already defined their own stocks, barcode fonts or command fonts, PrnInst application failed with message box "List index out of bounds". This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12483||There was an issue on Zebra printers when printing multiple labels, where EPC fields ware not divided into separate RFID field data in the DB. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 5.1.09.5549||Installer ends if user choose "don't install..." option in Windows warning dialog.|
|Ver.: 5.1.08.5487||GC420t ZPL printer does not have the Media type option grayed out anymore. User can not switch from thermal transfer into direct thermal mode.|
|Ver.: 5.1.08.5063||Fixed issue where editing a stock causes an error message.|
|Ver.: 5.1.07.5404||Tilde "~" character was not correctly encoded into QR code. This is corrected now.|
Corrected print speed limitation for ZT400 printers. Maximum print speed for ZT410 203 dpi could be 14 "/s fast. 300dpi printers can print 10"/s while 600dpi can print 4"/s.
ZT400r and ZE500R printer support RFID encoding now.
Below printer models are supporting Unicode (internal Swiss Unicode font)
TLP 2824 Plus (ZPL)
LP 2824 Plus (ZPL)
P4T (ZPL) does not support Unicode (internal Swiss Unicode font)
|Ver.: 5.1.07.5289||New RTC format is supported (YYJJJ: year in two digits + julian date)|
|Ver.: 5.1.07.5240||Max print quantity set to 99999999|
|Ver.: 5.1.07.5211||Zebra ZT420R-203dpi ZPL and Zebra ZT420R-300dpi ZPL printer support RFID.|
New printer models supported:
|Ver.: 5.1.07.5115||Zebra R4Mplus and Zebra R110PAX3 203dpi printers support now also read and store of RFID tag data.|
|Ver.: 5.1.07.5087||"%" character has been replaced with "#" character on QR barcode. This is eliminated now and % is printed OK withour any replacement.|
|Ver.: 5.1.07.5012||Printing will not stop or slow down during printing over USB port on some Zebra printers|
|Ver.: 5.1.07.4926||Printer Install Wizard supports silent installation of Port Monitor modules.|
New Zebra printer models are supported:
EZ 320, ZD500R-203dpi ZPL, ZD500R-300dpi ZPL, ZE500R-4 LH-203dpi ZPL, ZE500R-4 LH-300dpi ZPL, ZE500R-4 RH-203dpi ZPL and ZE500R-4 RH-300dpi ZPL.
|Ver.: 5.1.06.4818||New languages supported are: Danish, Hebrew, Slovak and Portuguese (Brazil). Portuguese language is removed.|
|Ver.: 5.1.06.4815||Language monitor will now retry sending data to printer 3 times before reporting an error to spooler.|
PrnInst utility quits driver installation if user doesn't trust the publisher.
|Ver.: 5.1.05.4788||Driver settings are now correctly updated after being imported.|
|Ver.: 5.1.04.5100||PrnInst didn't not work on folders with long path name. Current version support paths up to 260 (MAX_PATH) characters.|
|Ver.: 5.1.03.4633||Help file was updated with a note that some applications can lock the driver and prevent it from being updated by a new version.|
|Ver.: 5.1.02.4507||Fixed custom stocks selection in driver dialog: driver now correctly selects stock. This only applies to drivers version 5.1.02.4378.|
On Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 users were not able to change language settings. Now they can change language settings if they have administrative rights.
|Ver.: 5.1.02.4469||Zebra CPCL printers support download font functionality.|
|Ver.: 5.1.02.4378||Microsoft Access was reporting wrong paper names when custom stocks are defined in driver. Now it works OK.|
After leaving an edit field the values in it are now correctly checked according to their specified minimum/maximum values and displayed in correct format for the selected measurement unit.
|Ver.: 5.1.01 4402||Add a line stating the requirements needed for asian fonts to be printed correctly by the driver.|
Prevent occasional labeling software crash when loading labels created with NiceLabel drivers older than version 4.6.16.
|Ver.: 5.1.00.4354||Cutter functionality corrected for printing from Windows applications and cutter set to cut every n labels.|
|Ver.: 5.1.00.4314||Internal counter now works also when using stored layout on the printer. ("store & recall" or "export to printer" options in labeling software)|
|Ver.: 5.1.00.4307||When printing via USB port, time to first print was 20 seconds if bidirectional communication was used. Now it prints in 2 seconds.|
|Ver.: 5.1.00.4306||Solved problem with multi-thread printing (sometimes the stream is not correct).|
Corrected maximum print width from 114.3 to 104mm.
|Ver.: 5.0.03.4161||Print lenght corrected for Zebra ZT models.|
|Ver.: 5.0.00.4197||Driver help for barcode font "y dimension" updated.|
Following models added to distribution: QLn220 (ZPL), QLn320 (ZPL), QLn420 (CPCL) and QLn420 (ZPL).
|Ver.: 5.0.00.3940||If ZPL printer supports just "Direct Thermal" type of media, then both options will be grayed out and direct thermal selected.|
All the drivers are now digitaly signed to allow installation on Windows 8.
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19962||Following printer models added into NiceDriver Zebra distribution GC420d EPL, GC420d ZPL, GC420t EPL and GC420t ZPL.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5240||In some rare cases driver crashed when printing a Code128 barcode. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20690||Fixed occasional Spooler crash when printing Word document with very long filename.|
Advanced Port monitor can now be added by using Windows Add New Port Type option.
User can now manual encode the Code128 when doing export to printer or general export with ZPL models.
For this feature also NL must be updated (build after July 10th 2012).
When doing Export to SAP from labeling software the line with variable definition should not be present, like it is when doing Export to printer.
This is corrected now.
Port monitor now reconnectes to printer after lost connection
New models added to Zebra distribution: ZT210-200dpi EPL, ZT210-200dpi ZPL, ZT210-300dpi ZPL, ZT220-200dpi EPL, ZT220-200dpi ZPL, ZT220-300dpi ZPL, ZT230-200dpi EPL, ZT230-200dpi ZPL and ZT230-300dpi ZPL.
Numeric GS1Databar barcode types no longer have data size requirements
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1190||Maximum expansion for Code128 on ZPL printers is set to 20|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16861||Zebra mobile ZPL models added: Zebra QL 220 ZPL, Zebra QL 220 Plus ZPL, Zebra QL 320 ZPL, Zebra QL 320 Plus ZPL, Zebra QL 420 ZPL and Zebra QL 420 Plus ZPL|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12460||Printing did not work on some Zebra ZPL printers via USB using the bidirectional communication. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19943||Zebra RZ600 print width is limited to 168mm (6.6").|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5235||Date and time fileds are supported in GS1 barcode on ZPL printers. New date formats were added.|
Driver update didn't preserve settings for all installed printers. This is fixed now.
RTC is now supported inside EAN-128 barcode on EPL printers.
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20633||Operation mode now supports a new option called "Stream".|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1158||In some case of printing big graphics (color on 64-bit OS for example) the graphic elements could be missing. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16836||Obsolete monitor.inf files were removed from drivers that still had them|
Removed warning message for special ports, when installing printer driver with Printer Installation Wizard.
If connected to standard Windows TCP/IP port then show warning message.
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12479||Error message shows when doing Export to RedPrairie or General Export and on the label UPC or Postnet barcode was used.|
Printer error detailes were missing while printing. The status reporting issue was limited to NicePrintQueue, Enterprise Print Manager(EPM) and NiceLabel.
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19952||Following models added: GK888d, GK888d EPL, GK888t, GK888t EPL, GT800, GT800 EPL and RW4-PS.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5290||Advanced TCP/IP port monitor now supports connections to names as well as IP addresses.|
UPC-A is sent without check digit to the ZPL printer, because printer add the check digit by itself.
UPC-E has been already work in this way. The reason is that old ZPL printers take the last 11 digits for data and not first 11 digit (of 12) for data.
Pause printer command added in Batch printing actions
New models supported. QLn220 and QLn320 added to distribution.
Rotation option on userinterface and QR and MicroQR barcode font rotation now work correctly
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20690||Spooler crash when changing printer port while printing was fixed.|
If user sets the RFID transponder offset in the printer setup, this could cause a problem with the printer because the offset causes, that much of the label does not get printed whenever the elements is sent after the RFID command. Everything that is send before the RFID command, prints fine. Now we have change the print stream, that RFID command is always the last of all elements. In this case there is no problems with the print getting cut off.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1156||Custom settings for unprintable now work correctly|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16802||Printer ports are now properly shown in Options dialog.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12495||Changed font for Chinese Windows to SimHei.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19956||All Zebra mobile printers need to have center positioning. Corrections have been done on models: P4T ZPL, RP4T ZPL, TLP 2824 Plus (ZPL) and LP 2824 Plus (ZPL).|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5232||User is now able to select the option for internal RTC which allows printer to use the time read from RTC when the label is printed and not use the time of first label. The option could be found on "Advanced Setup > Other" dialog.|
Czech, Lithuanian and Ukrainian languages are now supported also in all NiceDrivers.
Following models added:
R110Xi4 203 dpi
R110Xi4 300 dpi
R110Xi4 600 dpi
|Ver.: 4.6.51||Bidirectional communication for CPCL printers added|
|Ver.: 4.6.51||Wrong command is used for locking RFID tag.|
When printing from standard Windows application (like Microsoft Word) and using page rotation (Landscape and/or rotate 180), positions of graphic were shifted relative to internal elements.
Shift size depends on page dimensions, shift direction depends on rotation.
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20666||Updated RFID Read and Store functionality, so there is no obsolete text printed on the label.|
Updated EPC RFID commands.
PrnInst utility was updated so that long INF file structure is supported.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1111||When trying to preinstall drivers on Windows 7, user got an "Environment incorrect" error message. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16845||Added Aztec and GS1 Datamatrix barcodes. GS1 Datamatrix barcode works from NiceLabel version greater than 5.2.2865. Please check also your printer's firmware version if support these barcodes.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12444||Memory slots correction for P4T and RP4T. Only Flash RAM is available from now on.|
Additional CPCL commands added. If user selects "Feed label after writing" and "Delay before feed" additional commands LABEL, SET-TOF and FORM are sent to printer.
Also page width and memory size for P4T and RP4T printers was increased.
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19971||Cancel before print option added to ZPL printers. Command cancels all format commands in the buffer. It also cancels any batches that are printing.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.520||Added 128 bit EPC Gen2 tag|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.2063||Zebra KR403 printer added.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.111||WYSIWYG is improved for unicode fonts.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.1688||Added new RFID tag (with larger EPC field) for Zebra UHF printers|
RFID read and store functionaliy added to RZ 400 and RZ 600 models
User is now able to change administrator settings without reopening driver properties dialog as an elevated user. A click on the shielded button and entering the credentials is all that is needed.
|Ver.: 22.214.171.1248||Japanese translation update.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.1994||Fixed occasional driver crash when printing extremely large graphics|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.521||Page preview icons in "Advanced Dialog" corrected.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.2068||Uninstall of printer with Printer Install Wizard did not work on Windows 2003 (x64) system|
Zebra 170Xi4 printer models (200 and 300dpi) had switched resolution information. This is corrected now.
Also PnP ID is switched.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.116||All 1D barcodes on EPL printer do not have limitation for maximum height set to 600dots anymore. Limitation is now set to 1200 dots.|
Build number is now part of version information in About dialog
Following printers added:
110Xi4 203 dpi, 110Xi4 300 dpi, 110Xi4 600 dpi, 140Xi4 203 dpi, 170Xi4 203 dpi, 170Xi4 300 dpi, 220Xi4 203 dpi, 220Xi4 300 dpi, LP 2824 Plus (EPL), LP 2824 Plus (ZPL), TLP 2824 Plus (EPL) and TLP 2824 Plus (ZPL).
|Ver.: 4.6.14||Macros 05 and 06 on Datamatrix are now supported on printer models with ZPL and DPL printer language.|
|Ver.: 4.6.14||For some commands Orientation parameter (landscape/portrait) was ignored and this should not happen, because width and height are related with orientation setting. This is corrected now and correct dimmensions are sent to the printer.|
Default Media Type is corrected on some ZPL models:
ZM400-200dpi ZPL - (Thermal Transfer)
ZM400-300dpi ZPL - (Thermal Transfer)
ZM400-600dpi ZPL - (Thermal Transfer)
ZM600-200dpi ZPL - (Thermal Transfer)
ZM600-300dpi ZPL - (Thermal Transfer)
H 2824-Z (Thermal Transfer)
LP 2824 Plus (ZPL) - (Direct Thermal )
USB PnP Id's added for following models:
|Ver.: 4.6.08||Export to Red Prairie included some redundant characters (EF BB BF). Now they are excluded from the stream when exporting label to Red Prairie.|
|Ver.: 4.6.07||When exporting Code128 to the printer and using variable, the ZPL code use optimization build in the printer's firmware for optimized Code128 encoding.|
|Ver.: 4.6.06||Enlarged User Mode field to 64bytes. It was not big enough for newer Gen2 tags.|
|Ver.: 4.6.05||Driver sends "(00)+Data" instead of just "00+Data" for SSCC barcode for correct encoding on ZPL printers.|
|Ver.: 4.6.03||EPL printers can use option "KDU Repeat Prompt" when exporting label format to printer memory and using recall with KDU keyboard. With this option enabled, user will have to enter variable value on KDU keyborard on every recall. Option can be found on Advanced setup > Miscellaneous dialog.|
|Ver.: 4.6.02||PDF417 barcode height maximum limitation is 99 and not just 24.|
|Ver.: 4.6.01||Added Rotation to parsed text in command fonts|
|Ver.: 4.6.00||Printing process was stopped during heavy duty printing.|
|Ver.: 4.6.00||Zebra RZ400 and RZ600 are RFID printers so RFID is enabled in the labeling software.|
|Ver.: 4.5.42||Driver print speed optimization|
|Ver.: 4.5.41||Maximum print width for Zebra ZM600 - EPL is corrected to 168 mm.|
|Ver.: 4.5.40||Added support for permanent Locking of Rfid tags|
|Ver.: 4.5.39||PrnInst showed login window, even if the user running the application was administrator.|
PrnInst can now be moved to any position (second monitor) and it will stay there. It will not jump back to its original position.
|Ver.: 4.5.34||Postnet barcode fonts can no longer have their width changed.|
New mobile printers P4T, P4T ZPL, and RP4T ZPL were added to the Zebra printer drivers.
|Ver.: 4.5.33||Nice Zebra distributions merged into one.|
|Ver.: 4.5.33||New RZ RFID printers.|
Graphic symbol font (GS) is supported now on ZPL printers.
User can print Registered Trade Mark, CopyRight, Trade Mark, Underwriters Laboratories approval and Canadian Standards Association approval symbols with typing A,B,C,D or E for internal text.
|Ver.: 4.5.31||Added Electornic Article Surveillance for Rfid some printers|
|Ver.: 4.5.30||EPL printers sent cut offset in all cases (c commands). This is corrected now.|
EPL language support different expansion range. Native EPL printers support range 1-40, but Esim from Intermec support 1-15.
User can use RTC offset from labeling software but the driver will send just offset in minutes for TIME format and days offset for DATE format.
|Ver.: 4.5.13||Datamatrix barcode can get negative coordinate in print stream, and also the size and WYSIWYG is not ok. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 4.5.12||User can select Automatic or Manual options for Job removing using keyboard in Printer Install Wizard|
|Ver.: 4.5.12||Fixed labeling software crash when turning off "Use Advanced printer driver interface".|
|Ver.: 4.5.11||Printer Install Wizard uninstallation of driver doesn`t remove all of the files from the SYSTEM32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\ folder.|
|Ver.: 4.5.10||UCC/EAN128 barcode now produces correct command on EPL printers.|
Also barcodes now uses "SO2" command for first date/time offset and "SO32 command for the second and all further date/time offsets on the same label.
Barcodes in labeling software with prompted contents are not exported correctly to the printer.
|Ver.: 4.5.09||Electonic Article Survailance was always disabled on Rfid printers|
|Ver.: 4.5.09||Fixed printing of Datamatrix and QR barcode font with more then 255 character data|
|Ver.: 4.5.09||Added automatic termination character for Maxicode barcode font data|
Added support for custom printer name after silently installing a printer driver from command line (/INSTPRN; /INSTMULTPRN)
|Ver.: 4.5.06||Printer Installation Wizard will be able to automaticly remove all jobs when updating printer|
|Ver.: 4.5.05||Printer Install Wizard can start an application specified in the command line, after it closes.|
|Ver.: 4.5.04||ZPL printers now use absolute darkness escape (~SD) instead of relative (^MD).|
|Ver.: 4.5.04||Fixed Advanced TCP/IP port to handle leading 0 in IP.|
Status monitor is able to detect port conflicts, when two printer drivers are using the same port for bidirectional communication with the printer.
Also when user will delete or install a new printer to the system, Status Monitor will detect the change by itself.
|Ver.: 4.5.03||When you disable the option "Use advanced printer driver interface" (in File -> Label Setup -> Printing tab) labeling software will crash with the error "GDI Failure, OK to continue?"|
|Ver.: 4.5.02||PrnInst didn't set printer attributes correctly. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 4.5.01||Turkish language added|
New setting Printer default. If set, then printer will not send some settings from Options and Advanced Setup tab. This feature is useful for printers with LCD display where user would like to set printer parameters (speed, darkness...) manually.
- write MMF to alternative location (research)
- update MemMaster to store files to this location
- update driver to read from new location (make sure that the update will be backward compatible)
|Ver.: 4.5.00||New Zebra HC100 printer|
Added printers: GK420d, GK420t, GX420d, GX420t, GX430t, GK420d EPL, GK420t EPL, GV420d, GV420t, GX420d EPL, GX420t EPL, GX430t EPL
|Ver.: 4.5.00||^ character can now be encoded in Code128|
|Ver.: 4.5.00||FNC1 is not encoded correctly in Datamatrix barcode.|
|Ver.: 4.4.73||Uninstall of driver package failed when running a 64bti system.|
|Ver.: 4.4.71||Error happened when encoding Gen2 RFID EPC field on R110Xi printer with latest firmware.|
Checkbox "Enable bidirectional support" (Printer properties -> Ports) can now be unchecked automatically during driver installation, corresponding to the flag "Bidirectional" in .inf file.
Bidirectional=0 => checkbox is unchecked.
Bidirectional=1 => checkbox is checked.
If this information is ommited, Bidirectional=1 is assumed.
|Ver.: 4.4.69||Labelling software can now recall variables with more than 31 characters of data.|
When you click on the Help button in About dialog help is opened, but it is not linked to any page.
|Ver.: 4.4.69||Help on About dialog opens help page with contents 'This program cannot display the webpage'.|
|Ver.: 4.4.69||Internal elements with Date/Time offsets in labelling application now print correctly. The problems occured on ZPL printers (applicators).|
Implementation of Rfid Read and store for ZPL printers
There is possible in ZPL to print counter without leading zeros. This can be done with NL communication because this setting should driver get from NL.
Now user don't need to create a start value of "001" to count from 1..999 on ZPL printers with printer's internal counter, but can set just "1" and counter will not stay at just one digit like before. But user have to set in this case tha maximum length of counter to 3 ! In this case leading zero's will not be printed, so if you want leading zero's you still have to imput 001 for example.
WYSIWYG for non-leading zero's counters is not accurate because the printer gets the maximum counter length data and this can not be improved.
EPL printers support now also day offset for internal printer clock.
Removed Help button as no help is available.
|Ver.: 4.4.64||New Japanese translation for Printer Install Wizard|
|Ver.: 4.4.63||When user starts Printer Install Wizard the application is shown but without focus|
Changed default number for cutting to 1 label instead of 0.
|Ver.: 4.4.62||Corrected Print mode setting command for export|
|Ver.: 4.4.61||Rfid Read and Print is not working correct. When printing a barcode with values stored in the rfid tag, only a couple of "?" characters are printed.|
|Ver.: 4.4.60||Changed file info for Printer Install Wizard|
Zebra ZM400 600dpi has used 203dpi information. Now it is corrected to 600dpi.
Zebra ZM600 200dpi has used 300dpi information. Now it is corrected to 203dpi.
Zebra ZM600 300dpi has used 203dpi information. Now it is corrected to 300dpi.
|Ver.: 4.4.60||Default value for Always use default settings is not correct when instaling it the driver with a configuration file attached.|
Incorrect stream is sent to printer when encoding Rfid Gen2 tags
|Ver.: 4.4.53||Read and Store functionality is not enabled on Rfid printers|
|Ver.: 4.4.53||On Zebra ZM600 printers there ware wrong limitations for print width and user was able to print just 4 inch wide label. Now it is corrected to 6.6" (168mm)|
DLL files for user interface translation did not include version info data.
Labels transfered from different systems now retain their driver settings.
Increased lenght for filename and path in import and export of settings.
|Ver.: 4.4.51||POSTNET barcodes have a fixed height and width, but the interface allows the user to change these dimensions.|
|Ver.: 4.4.50||Import and export didn't work if filename and path exceeded the length of 80 characters while windows support 256 character lengths|
|Ver.: 4.4.50||Click on "Stocks" panel caused error if stock list was empty. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 4.4.30||- support for preinstall on all supported platforms|
Zebra H 2824-Z printer added.
|Ver.: 4.4.01||EndDocument escape was sent even when there was no StartDocument.|
"Tear Off" adjustment edit field is enabled all the time, no matter which operation mode is used. Before it has been enabled just when "Tear Off" operation mode was used.
If driver gets no separator character description for decimal number from the OS, driver puts a "+" or "," string as default character. The result was seen for page size (example)
Now the dot character "." is set for default separator in this case.
|Ver.: 4.4.00||Invalid stocks are now marked. User can open the Stock properties dialog and press OK to fix the problem (which is usually stock dimension). Stock size will be automatically adjusted.|
|Ver.: 4.4.00||UI for commands fonts works now properly also in Japanese language.|
|Ver.: 4.4.00||In some rare cases streams sent to the printer had an extra "0" added in it.|
|Ver.: 4.3.73||Recall added for Zebra printers.|
|Ver.: 4.3.73||Using 'Export to Printer' option in Labelling software creates wrong contents for maxicode barcodes. This only happens if barcode has variable contents.|
|Ver.: 4.3.72||Implementation of Rfid Read and store for ZPL printers|
|Ver.: 4.3.72||Added full Gen2 support for ZPL printers|
|Ver.: 4.3.72||Sometimes a print stream is not send to the printer, and it stays stuck in the spooler|
|Ver.: 4.3.71||Fowing Zebra printers added: ZM400-200dpi ZPL, ZM400-300dpi ZPL, ZM400-600dpi ZPL, ZM600-200dpi ZPL, ZM600-300dpi ZPL, ZM400-200dpi EPL, ZM600-200dpi EPL This printers support also Unicode Swiss internal font.|
|Ver.: 4.3.70||ZPL printers that supports RFID have additional Operation Mode enabled called RFID on Advanced Setup dialog. User have to select this mode if he is using RFID Tag on the label, because in other case the driver will overwrite printer settings with other operation mode.|
|Ver.: 4.3.70||^MMC command has been sent twice when exporting the label to the prrinter. This is corrected now and it is sent to the printer just once. ^MMC is a command for using cutter. If you select for "Operation Mode" Tear off the "^MMT" is sent and for Peel off "^MMP" command is sent.|
|Ver.: 4.3.63||Added data format accepted values for ZPL printers. Accepted values can be in ASCII or HEX format.|
|Ver.: 4.3.63||Port monitor crashed when setting up port details (IP and port number)|
|Ver.: 4.3.60||Barcode fonts vanished instead of being imported.|
|Ver.: 4.3.59||Microsoft Vista operating system is not mentioned in the text file that is distributed with the driver.|
|Ver.: 4.3.59||Stocks were not imported if user didn't view the stocks dialog beforehand|
|Ver.: 4.3.57||Driver does not set the correct RFID type for the printer.|
|Ver.: 4.3.56||Advanced cutter option not working on some printers|
|Ver.: 4.3.56||Applicator didn't work on PPLZ printers. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 4.3.56||Barcode ratio values are not shown in Barcode Fonts dialog. This only happens when you are editing existing barcode font.|
|Ver.: 4.3.55||Cut position control is always available now, but the command is sent just when the cutter is used. With this control user can change the cut position for max. +/-30 dots.|
|Ver.: 4.3.55||Spooler crashed during the installation, if there were any printers allready installed on the system.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||Corrected speed settings for following models: TLP2844, LP2844, TLP2824, LP2824. Additional JJJ date mask was added for printers that support Julian Date.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||While installing a printer driver on certain systems the spooler crashed.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||"delete" button was enabled even if the barcode/command fonts list was empty. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||Export of barcode fonts didn't work properly unless user clicked on barcode fonts tab before exporting them. This is fixed now.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||Graphics are in some cases larger then they need to be making label size incorrect.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||Increased timeouts for better printer status response times|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||Barcodes with '"' character on EPL printers are not printed.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||Slow printing occurred when a Not Accessible printer was found on a network. Printer status was also not received immediately.|
|Ver.: 4.3.54||Zebra S4M are left positioned and not center positioned printers. There has been used an offset as for center positioned printers so the element positions ware wrong. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 4.3.53||Status for printers (that use bidirectionaal communication) was not correct when the printer was not physicaly connected to the computer. Status was changing between Not Accessible and Ready|
|Ver.: 4.3.52||Below Zebra ZPL models support just RAM and FLASH memory modules: S300, A300, T300, PA400, PT400, PA403, PT403, S400, S500, S600, T402, DA402, TLP 3844-Z, R4Mplus, R-140, R-402, R2844-Z, S4M-200dpi ZPL, S4M-300dpi ZPL, OS-214 Zip, X-2000 Zip, R-400 Zip|
|Ver.: 4.3.51||Driver can now override the default document settings of some applications with driver default settings (set up in printer spooler)|
|Ver.: 4.3.50||New RFID tags added to Zebra R110Xi HF models: TI - ISO15693 - 256bit and 2048bit, Rafsec - ISO15693 - 1024bit, Infineon - ISO15693, Philips - ISO15693|
|Ver.: 4.3.07||After viewing the Help file CHM file was locked and because of that reboot was needed to complete the installation. New version of driver will not lock the CHM any more and because of that reboot is not needed.|
|Ver.: 4.3.06||Barcode fonts and command fonts are now stored in registry.|
|Ver.: 4.3.06||Printing did not work on nonbidirectional printers. Printer Error was displayed the whole time|
|Ver.: 4.3.05||Printing did not work when bidirectional was enabled|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||New Port monitor is added to the distribution|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||On Windows Vista there is warning displayed if user doesn't have appropriate permissions to create (or write to) certain driver files.|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||Old HLP help file format was exchanged for new CHM file format.|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||When user changed printer's port, the printing was no longer possible until reboot.|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||Port monitor now uses correct (64 bit) interface file on 64bit systems.|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||Installation did not go through when upgrading from old printer driver, if the user had the driver connected to the Advanced Port Monitor (LAN)|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||Bug fixed, where some changes on stocks updated default umprintable area values.|
|Ver.: 4.3.04||Drivers with Unicode fonts do not show internal fonts on Windows Vista.|
|Ver.: 4.3.03||EAN14 barcode is not printed on printers with CPCL printer language.|
|Ver.: 4.3.03||Spooler crashed, if user had multiple bidirectional printers using the same port, while using a status monitoring application|
|Ver.: 4.3.02||Stocks were not imported properly or were not shown immediately after import.|
|Ver.: 4.3.01||Korean language added.|
|Ver.: 4.3.01||Driver does not show all stocks in 'Stocks' combo box on 'Options' dialog. Missing stocks have heights that are near the maximum printer's limit.|
|Ver.: 4.3.00||Changed window handling so that port monitor setup windows can appear on Vista|
|Ver.: 4.3.00||Codabar barcode for ZPL printers should have ratios 1:3, 1:2 and 2:5 enabled.|
|>> See more release notes|